Guidelines for Library use
- A student entering the library must take a number from the in-basket and return it to the out-basket when leaving
- Wear your mask and gloves for your entire stay in the library
- A distance of 2 meters must be maintained between people
- There are disinfectant wipes at the entrance. Please use them to clean your work area before and after use.
- The library now has seating for no more than 78 people. Only the arranged seating is permitted. Do not move chairs, tables or sofas (only one person per sofa)
- Use of library computers is not allowed. Students may use their personal computers.
- No food or drink is permitted except for bottled water
Thank you for your cooperation,
The Library Staff