(1) Kumar R, Stevenson L, Jobling J, Bar-Zeev Y, Eftekhari P, Gould GS. Correction to: Health providers’ and pregnant women’s perspectives about smoking cessation support: a COM-B analysis of a global systematic review of qualitative studies (BMC Pregnancy and Childbirth, (2021), 21, 1, (550), 10.1186/s12884-021-03773-x). BMC Pregnancy Childbirth 2021;21(1).
(2) Kumar R, Stevenson L, Jobling J, Bar-Zeev Y, Eftekhari P, Gould GS. Health providers’ and pregnant women’s perspectives about smoking cessation support: a COM-B analysis of a global systematic review of qualitative studies. BMC Pregnancy Childbirth 2021;21(1).
(3) Berg CJ, Abroms LC, Levine H, Romm KF, Khayat A, Wysota CN, et al. IQOS marketing in the US: The need to study the impact of FDA modified exposure authorization, marketing distribution channels, and potential targeting of consumers. Int J Environ Res Public Health 2021;18(19).
(4) Bar-Zeev Y. Commentary on Simons et al. Public health implications of the suggested association between nicotine, smoking and infection with SARS-CoV-2. Addiction 2021;116(6):1369-1370.
(5) Bar-Zeev Y, Shauly M, Lee H, Neumark Y. Changes in smoking behaviour and home-smoking rules during the initial COVID-19 lockdown period in Israel. Int J Environ Res Public Health 2021;18(4):1-12.
(6) Bar-Zeev Y, Skeleton E, Bovill M, Gruppetta M, Bonevski B, Gould GS. Feasibility of Audio-Recording Consultations with Pregnant Australian Indigenous Women to Assess Use of Smoking Cessation Behaviour Change Techniques. J Smok Cessation 2021;2021.
(7) Bovill M, Bar-Zeev Y, Bonevski B, Reath J, Oldmeadow C, Hall A, et al. Ngaa-bi-nya-nhumi-nya (to Test First): Piloting the Feasibility of Using the Growth and Empowerment Measure with Aboriginal Pregnant Women Who Smoke. J Smok Cessation 2021;2021.
(8) Malatskey L, Bar Zeev Y, Polak R, Tzuk-Onn A, Frank E. A nationwide assessment of lifestyle medicine counseling: Knowledge, attitudes, and confidence of Israeli senior family medicine residents. BMC Fam Pract 2020;21(1).
(9) Rosen L, Kislev S, Bar-Zeev Y, Levine H. Historic tobacco legislation in Israel: A moment to celebrate. Isr J Health Policy Res 2020;9(1).
(10) Bovill M, Bar-Zeev Y, Bonevski B, Gruppetta M, Oldmeadow C, Hall A, et al. Aboriginal Wingadhan Birrang (woman's journey) of smoking cessation during pregnancy as they participate in the ICAN QUIT in pregnancy pilot step-wedge trial. Women Birth 2020;33(3):300-308.
(11) Gould GS, Chiu S, Oldmeadow C, Bar-Zeev Y, Bovill M. Pregnant Aboriginal women self-assess health risks from smoking and efficacy to quit over time using an adapted Risk Behaviour Diagnosis (RBD) Scale. J Smok Cessation 2020;15(4):198-205.
(12) Gould GS, Chiu S, Oldmeadow C, Bar-Zeev Y. General practitioner and obstetrician views on system changes to improve smoking cessation care in pregnancy in Australia: A cross-sectional survey. J Smok Cessation 2020.
(13) Berg CJ, Bar-Zeev Y, Levine H. Informing iQOS Regulations in the United States: A Synthesis of What We Know. SAGE Open 2020;10(1).
(14) Bar-Zeev Y, Haile ZT, Chertok IA. Association between Prenatal Smoking and Gestational Diabetes Mellitus. Obstet Gynecol 2020;135(1):91-99.
(15) Bovill M, Bar-Zeev Y, Gruppetta M, Clarke M, Nicholls K, O'Mara P, et al. Giri-nya-la-nha (talk together) to explore acceptability of targeted smoking cessation resources with Australian Aboriginal women. Public Health 2019;176:149-158.
(16) Gould GS, Twyman L, Stevenson L, Gribbin GR, Bonevski B, Palazzi K, et al. What components of smoking cessation care during pregnancy are implemented by health providers? A systematic review and meta-analysis. BMJ Open 2019;9(8).
(17) Bary-Weisberg D, Meltser M, Oberman M, Pato Benari A, Bar-Zeev Y, Shalev S, et al. Feasibility of a text-messaging smoking cessation program for soldiers in Israel. BMC Public Health 2019;19(1).
(18) Bar-Zeev Y, Bovill M, Bonevski B, Gruppetta M, Oldmeadow C, Palazzi K, et al. Improving smoking cessation care in pregnancy at Aboriginal Medical Services: ICAN QUIT in Pregnancy' step-wedge cluster randomised study. BMJ Open 2019;9(6).
(19) Bar-Zeev Y, Bonevski B, Lim LL, Twyman L, Skelton E, Gruppetta M, et al. Improving health providers smoking cessation care in pregnancy: A systematic review and meta-analysis. Addict Behav 2019;93:29-38.
(20) Gould GS, Bovill M, Pollock L, Bonevski B, Gruppetta M, Atkins L, et al. Feasibility and acceptability of Indigenous Counselling and Nicotine (ICAN) QUIT in Pregnancy multicomponent implementation intervention and study design for Australian Indigenous pregnant women: A pilot cluster randomised step-wedge trial. Addict Behav 2019;90:176-190.
(21) Bar-Zeev Y, Skelton E, Bonevski B, Gruppetta M, Gould GS. Overcoming Challenges to Treating Tobacco use during Pregnancy - A Qualitative study of Australian General Practitioners Barriers. BMC Pregnancy Childbirth 2019;19(1).
(22) Bar-Zeev Y, Levine H, Rubinstein G, Khateb I, Berg CJ. IQOS point-of-sale marketing strategies in Israel: A pilot study. Isr J Health Policy Res 2019;8(1).
(23) Bovill M, Chamberlain C, Bar-Zeev Y, Gruppetta M, Gould GS. Ngu - Ng - gi - La - nha (to exchange) knowledge. How is Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islander people's empowerment being upheld and reported in smoking cessation interventions during pregnancy: A systematic review. Aust J Prim Health 2019;25(5):395-401.
(24) Bar-Zeev Y, Bonevski B, Gruppetta M, Twyman L, Atkins L, Palazzi K, et al. Clinician factors associated with prescribing nicotine replacement therapy in pregnancy: A cross-sectional survey of Australian obstetricians and general practitioners. Aust New Zealand J Obstet Gynaecol 2018;58(3):366-370.
(25) Bar-Zeev Y, Lim LL, Bonevski B, Gruppetta M, Gould GS. Nicotine replacement therapy for smoking cessation during pregnancy. Med J Aust 2018;208(1):46-51.
(26) Gould GS, Bar Zeev Y, Tywman L, Oldmeadow C, Chiu S, Clarke M, et al. Do clinicians ask pregnant women about exposures to tobacco and cannabis smoking, second-hand-smoke and E-cigarettes? An australian national cross-sectional survey. Int J Environ Res Public Health 2017;14(12).
(27) Zarka S, Levine H, Rozhavski V, Sela T, Bar-Ze'ev Y, Molina-Hazan V, et al. Smoking behavior change during compulsory military service in Israel, 1987-2011. Nicotine Tob Res 2017;19(11):1322-1329.
(28) Bar-Zeev Y, Bovill M, Bonevski B, Gruppetta M, Reath J, Gould GS. Assessing and validating an educational resource package for health professionals to improve smoking cessation care in aboriginal and torres strait islander pregnant women. Int J Environ Res Public Health 2017;14(10).
(29) Gould GS, Bar-Zeev Y, Bovill M, Atkins L, Gruppetta M, Clarke MJ, et al. Designing an implementation intervention with the Behaviour Change Wheel for health provider smoking cessation care for Australian Indigenous pregnant women. Implement Sci 2017;12(1).
(30) Malatskey L, Zeev YB, Tzuk-Onn A, Polak R. Lifestyle medicine course for family medicine residents: Preliminary assessment of the impact on knowledge, attitudes, self-efficacy and personal health. Postgrad Med J 2017;93(1103):549-554.
(31) Bar-Zeev Y, Bonevski B, Bovill M, Gruppetta M, Oldmeadow C, Palazzi K, et al. The Indigenous Counselling and Nicotine (ICAN) QUIT in pregnancy pilot study protocol: A feasibility step-wedge cluster randomised trial to improve health providers' management of smoking during pregnancy. BMJ Open 2017;7(8).
(32) Zeev YB, Bonevski B, Twyman L, Watt K, Atkins L, Palazzi K, et al. Opportunities missed: A cross-sectional survey of the provision of smoking cessation care to pregnant women by Australian General Practitioners and Obstetricians. Nicotine Tob Res 2017;19(5):636-641.
(33) Levine H, Leiba M, Bar Zeev Y, Keinan-Boker L, Derazne E, Leiba A, et al. Risk of Hodgkin lymphoma according to immigration status and origin: a migrant cohort study of 2.3 million Jewish Israelis. Leuk Lymphoma 2017;58(4):959-968.
(34) Bovill M, Bar-Zeev Y, Gruppetta M, O'Mara P, Cowling B, Gould GS. Collective and negotiated design for a clinical trial addressing smoking cessation supports for Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islander mothers in NSW, SA and Qld - Developing a pilot study. Aust J Prim Health 2017;23(6):497-503.
(35) Daoud N, Hayek S, Biderman A, Mashal A, Bar-Zeev Y, Kalter-Leibovici O. Receiving family physician's advice and the 'stages of change' in smoking cessation among Arab minority men in Israel. Fam Pract 2016;33(6):626-632.
(36) Bar-Ze'Ev Y, Singer Y, Shvartzman P. Evaluating the Need for Palliative Care Services at a General Hospital in Israel. J Palliative Med 2015;18(9):790-793.
(37) Rosen L, Rozhavski V, Levine H, Sela T, Bar-Ze'ev Y, Molina-Hazan V, et al. Smoking initiation among Israeli adolescents: A 24-year time-to-event analysis. Prev Med 2014;65:141-147.
(38) Levine H, Mimouni D, Zurel-Farber A, Zahavi A, Molina-Hazan V, Bar-Zeev Y, et al. Time trends of viral meningitis among young adults in Israel: 1978-2012. Eur J Clin Microbiol Infect Dis 2014;33(7):1149-1153.
(39) Levine H, Huerta-Hartal M, Bar-Ze'ev Y, Balicer RD, Auster O, Ankol OE, et al. Smoking and other correlates of health care services utilization among mandatory military recruits in Israel. Nicotine Tob Res 2012;14(6):742-750.
(40) Mimouni D, Bar-Zeev Y, Davidovitch N, Huerta M, Balicer RD, Levine H, et al. Secular trends of gonorrhea in young adults in Israel: Three decades of follow-up. Eur J Clin Microbiol Infect Dis 2010;29(9):1111-1115.
(41) Balicer RD, Mimouni D, Bar-Zeev Y, Levine H, Davidovitch N, Ankol OH, et al. Post exposure prophylaxis of tick-borne relapsing fever. Eur J Clin Microbiol Infect Dis 2010;29(3):253-258.
(42) Mimouni D, Bar-Zeev Y, Huerta M, Balicer RD, Grotto I, Ankol O. Preventive effect of meningococcal vaccination in Israeli military recruits. Am J Infect Control 2010;38(1):56-58.
(43) Hazan VM, Balicer RD, Groto I, Zarka S, Ankol OE, Bar-Zeev Y, et al. The military role in a flu pandemic. Harefuah 2010;149(1):9-13, 64.
(44) Mimouni D, Balicer RD, Levine H, Klement E, Bar-Zeev Y, Davidovitch N, et al. Trends in the epidemiology of cutaneous leishmaniasis in a young adult population in Israel: A long-term survey. Int J Dermatol 2009;48(6):611-613.
(45) Wasserzug O, Valinsky L, Klement E, Bar-Zeev Y, Davidovitch N, Orr N, et al. A cluster of ecthyma outbreaks caused by a single clone of invasive and highly infective Streptococcus pyogenes. Clin Infect Dis 2009;48(9):1213-1219.
(46) Grotto I, Balicer RD, Smetana Z, Davidovitch N, Bar-Zeev Y, Mendelson E, et al. Immunity to varicella zoster virus among young adults: A decline prior to widespread uptake of varicella vaccines. Infection 2008;36(2):130-134.
(47) Klement E, Talkington DF, Wasserzug O, Kayouf R, Davidovitch N, Dumke R, et al. Identification of risk factors for infection in an outbreak of Mycoplasma pneumoniae respiratory tract disease. Clin Infect Dis 2006;43(10):1239-1245.
(48) Mimouni D, Bar-Zeev Y, Davidovitch N, Zarka S. Disease-modifying effects of postexposure hepatitis A active immunization. Mil Med 2006;171(12):1196-1197.