(1) Hershko S, Cortese S, Ert E, Aronis A, Maeir A, Pollak Y. Advertising Influences Food Choices of University Students With ADHD. J Atten Disord 2021;25(8):1170-1176.
(2) Rosenberg L, Cohen R, Maeir A, Gilboa Y. Effects of a powered mobility summer camp as perceived by school staff: a qualitative study. Disabil Rehabil Assistive Technol 2021.
(3) Rotenberg S, Sternberg S, Maeir A. Where did I put my glasses? The lived experience of older adults seeking medical help for perceived memory problems. Disabil Rehabil 2020;42(25):3606-3613.
(4) Rosenberg L, Maeir A, Gilboa Y. Feasibility Study of a Therapeutic Mobility Summer Camp for Children with Severe Cerebral Palsy: Power Fun. Phys Occup Ther Pediatr 2020;40(4):395-409.
(5) Hershko S, Cortese S, Ert E, Aronis A, Maeir A, Pollak Y. The influence of attractiveness and convenience cues on food appeal in adults with and without ADHD. Appetite 2020;150.
(6) Hahn-Markowitz J, Berger I, Manor I, Maeir A. Efficacy of Cognitive-Functional (Cog-Fun) Occupational Therapy Intervention Among Children With ADHD: An RCT. J Atten Disord 2020;24(5):655-666.
(7) Rotenberg S, Maeir A, Dawson DR. Changes in Activity Participation Among Older Adults With Subjective Cognitive Decline or Objective Cognitive Deficits. Front Neurol 2020;10.
(8) Goffer A, Cohen M, Maeir A. Occupational experiences of college students with ADHD: A qualitative study. Scand J Occup Ther 2020.
(9) Levanon-Erez N, Kampf-Sherf O, Maeir A. Occupational therapy metacognitive intervention for adolescents with ADHD: Teen Cognitive-Functional (Cog-Fun) feasibility study. Br J Occup Ther 2019;82(10):618-629.
(10) Gilboa Y, Maeir T, Weber A, Maeir A, Rotenberg S. Predictors of community reintegration and quality of life after hip fracture among community-dwelling older adults. Int J Rehabil Res 2019;42(3):234-239.
(11) Wachspress B, Maeir A, Mazor-Karsenty T. Content Validity of the Parentship Protocol: A Multidimensional Intervention for Parents of Adolescents with High-Functioning Autism Spectrum Disorder. Phys Occup Ther Pediatr 2019;39(4):373-387.
(12) Paley Altit T, Shor R, Maeir A. Occupational Identity, Competence, and Environments Among Adults With and Without Attention Deficit Hyperactivity Disorder. Occup Ther Ment Health 2019;35(2):205-215.
(13) Goffer A, Cohen M, Berger I, Maeir A. Beyond academic outcomes: Occupational profile and quality of life among college students with and without attention deficit hyperactivity disorder. Br J Occup Ther 2019;82(3):170-178.
(14) Rotenberg Shpigelman S, Sternberg S, Maeir A. Beyond memory problems: multiple obstacles to health and quality of life in older people seeking help for subjective memory complaints. Disabil Rehabil 2019;41(1):19-25.
(15) Segev-Jacubovski O, Magen H, Maeir A. Functional Ability, Participation, and Health-Related Quality of Life After Hip Fracture. OTJR Occup Part Health 2019;39(1):41-47.
(16) Hershko S, Aronis A, Maeir A, Pollak Y. Dysfunctional Eating Patterns of Adults with Attention Deficit Hyperactivity Disorder. J Nerv Ment Dis 2018;206(11):870-874.
(17) Rotenberg S, Maeir A. Occupation-based metacognitive group intervention for older adults experiencing memory problems: Feasibility study. Br J Occup Ther 2018;81(10):582-590.
(18) Hahn-Markowitz J, Berger I, Manor I, Maeir A. Cognitive-Functional (Cog-Fun) Dyadic Intervention for Children with ADHD and Their Parents: Impact on Parenting Self-Efficacy. Phys Occup Ther Pediatr 2018;38(4):444-456.
(19) Bar-Ilan RT, Cohen N, Maeir A. Comparison of children with and without ADHD on a new pictorial self-assessment of executive functions. Am J Occup Ther 2018;72(3).
(20) Langer D, Luria S, Michailevich M, Maeir A. Long-term functional outcome of trigger finger. Disabil Rehabil 2018;40(1):90-95.
(21) Goldstand S, Gevir D, Yefet R, Maeir A. Here's how I write-Hebrew: Psychometric properties and handwriting self-awareness among schoolchildren with and without dysgraphia. Am J Occup Ther 2018;72(5).
(22) Hahn-Markowitz J, Berger I, Manor I, Maeir A. Impact of the cognitive-functional (Cog-Fun) intervention on executive functions and participation among children with attention deficit hyperactivity disorder: A randomized controlled trial. Am J Occup Ther 2017;71(5).
(23) Stern A, Pollak Y, Bonne O, Malik E, Maeir A. The relationship between executive functions and quality of life in adults with ADHD. J Atten Disord 2017;21(4):323-330.
(24) Levanon-Erez N, Cohen M, Traub Bar-Ilan R, Maeir A. Occupational identity of adolescents with ADHD: A mixed methods study. Scand J Occup Ther 2017;24(1):32-40.
(25) Langer D, Maeir A, Michailevich M, Luria S. Evaluating hand function in clients with trigger finger. Occup Ther Int 2017;2017(1).
(26) Langer D, Maeir A, Michailevich M, Applebaum Y, Luria S. Using the international classification of functioning to examine the impact of trigger finger. Disabil Rehabil 2016;38(26):2530-2537.
(27) Stern A, Malik E, Pollak Y, Bonne O, Maeir A. The Efficacy of Computerized Cognitive Training in Adults With ADHD: A Randomized Controlled Trial. J Atten Disord 2016;20(12):991-1003.
(28) Pollak Y, Oz A, Neventsal O, Rabi O, Kitrossky L, Maeir A. Do adolescents with Attention-Deficit/Hyperactivity disorder show risk seeking? Disentangling probabilistic decision making by equalizing the favorability of alternatives. J Abnorm Psychol 2016;125(3):1-12.
(29) Langer D, Luria S, Bar-Haim Erez A, Michailevich M, Rogev N, Maeir A. Stenosing flexor tenosynovitis: Validity of standard assessment tools of daily functioning and quality of life. J Hand Ther 2015;28(4):384-388.
(30) Adamit T, Maeir A, Ben Assayag E, Bornstein NM, Korczyn AD, Katz N. Impact of first-ever mild stroke on participation at 3 and 6 month post-event: The TABASCO study. Disabil Rehabil 2015;37(8):667-673.
(31) Rosenberg L, Maeir A, Yochman A, Dahan I, Hirsch I. Effectiveness of a cognitive-functional group intervention among preschoolers with attention deficit hyperactivity disorder: A pilot study. Am J Occup Ther 2015;69(3):6903220040.
(32) Fride Y, Adamit T, Maeir A, Ben Assayag E, Bornstein NM, Korczyn AD, et al. What are the correlates of cognition and participation to return to work after first ever mild stroke. Top Stroke Rehabil 2015;22(5):317-325.
(33) Langer D, Luria S, Maeir A, Erez A. Occupation-based assessments and treatments of trigger finger: a survey of occupational therapists from Israel and the United States. Occup Ther Int 2014;21(4):143-155.
(34) Berger I, Maeir A. ADHD - a transparent impairment, clinical, daily-life and research aspects in diverse populations. ADHD - A Transparent Impairment, Clinical, Daily-Life and Research Aspects in Diverse Populations; 2014. p. 1-187.
(35) Levanon-Erez N, Maeir A. The teen cog-fun model of intervention for adolescents with ADHD. ADHD - A Transparent Impairment, Clinical, Daily-Life and Research Aspects in Diverse Populations; 2014. p. 17-34.
(36) Maeir A, Hahn-Markowitz J, Fisher O, Bar-Ilan RT. Cognitive functional (Cog-Fun) intervention for children with ADHD: Theory and practice. ADHD - A Transparent Impairment, Clinical, Daily-Life and Research Aspects in Diverse Populations; 2014. p. 81-97.
(37) Stern A, Maeir A. Validating the measurement of executive functions in an occupational context for adults with attention deficit hyperactivity disorder. Am J Occup Ther 2014;68(6):719-728.
(38) Rotenberg-Shpigelman S, Rosen-Shilo L, Maeir A. Online awareness of functional tasks following ABI: the effect of task experience and associations with underlying mechanisms. NeuroRehabilitation 2014;35(1):47-56.
(39) Lahav O, Maeir A, Weintraub N. Gender differences in students' self-awareness of their handwriting performance. Br J Occup Ther 2014;77(12):614-618.
(40) Maeir A, Fisher O, Bar-Ilan RT, Boas N, Berger I, Landau YE. Effectiveness of cognitive-Functional (Cog-Fun) occupational therapy intervention for young children with attention deficit hyperactivity disorder: A controlled study. Am J Occup Ther 2014;68(3):260-267.
(41) Rotenberg-Shpigelman S, Erez AB-, Nahaloni I, Maeir A. Neurofunctional treatment targeting participation among chronic stroke survivors: A pilot randomised controlled study. Neuropsychol Rehabil 2012;22(4):532-549.
(42) Maeir A, Krauss S, Katz N. Ecological validity of the Multiple Errands Test (MET) on discharge from neurorehabilitation hospital. OTJR Occup Part Health 2011;31(1):S38-S46.
(43) Rotenberg-Shpigelman S, Maeir A. Participation-centered treatment for elderly with mild cognitive deficits: A "book club" group case study. Phys Occup Ther Geriatr 2011;29(3):222-232.
(44) Eriksson GM, Chung JCC, Beng LH, Hartman-Maeir A, Yoo E, Orellano EM, et al. Occupations of older adults: A cross cultural description. OTJR Occup Part Health 2011;31(4):182-192.
(45) Hahn-Markowitz J, Manor I, Maeir A. Effectiveness of Cognitive-Functional (Cog-Fun) intervention with children with attention deficit hyperactivity disorder: A pilot study. Am J Occup Ther 2011;65(4):384-392.
(46) Connor LT, Maeir A. Putting executive performance in a theoretical context. OTJR Occup Part Health 2011;31(1):S3-S7.
(47) Tuchner M, Meiner Z, Parush S, Hartman-Maeir A. Health-related quality of life two years after injury due to terrorism. Isr J Psychiatry Relat Sci 2010;47(4):269-275.
(48) Tuchner M, Meiner Z, Parush S, Hartman-Maeir A. Relationships between sequelae of injury, participation, and quality of life in survivors of terrorist attacks. OTJR Occup Part Health 2010;30(1):29-38.
(49) Linder N, Kroyzer N, Maeir A, Wertman-Elad R, Pollak Y. Do ADHD and executive dysfunctions, measured by the Hebrew version of behavioral rating inventory of executive functions (BRIEF), completely overlap? Child Neuropsychol 2010;16(5):494-502.
(50) Hartman-Maeir A, Harel H, Katz N. Kettle test-a brief measure of cognitive functional performance: reliability and validity in stroke rehabilitation. Am J Occup Ther 2009;63(5):592-599.
(51) Hartman-Maeir A, Katz N, Baum CM. Cognitive Functional Evaluation (CFE) process for individuals with suspected cognitive disabilities. Occup Ther Health Care 2009;23(1):1-23.
(52) Erez AB-, Rothschild E, Katz N, Tuchner M, Hartman-Maeir A. Executive functioning, awareness, and participation in daily life after mild traumatic brain injury: A preliminary study. Am J Occup Ther 2009;63(5):634-640.
(53) Hartman-Maeir A, Bar-Haim Erez A, Ratzon N, Mattatia T, Weiss P. The validity of the Color Trail Test in the pre-driver assessment of individuals with acquired brain injury. Brain Inj 2008;22(13-14):994-998.
(54) Hartman-Maeir A, Soroker N, Ring H, Avni N, Katz N. Activities, participation and satisfaction one-year post stroke. Disabil Rehabil 2007;29(7):559-566.
(55) Katz N, Tadmor I, Felzen B, Hartman-Maeir A. The Behavioural Assessment of the Dysexecutive Syndrome (BADS) in schizophrenia and its relation to functional outcomes. Neuropsychol Rehabil 2007;17(2):192-205.
(56) Katz N, Tadmor I, Felzen B, Hartman-Maeir A. Validity of the executive function performance test in individuals with schizophrenia. OTJR Occup Part Health 2007;27(2):44-51.
(57) Hartman-Maeir A, Eliad Y, Kizoni R, Nahaloni I, Kelberman H, Katz N. Evaluation of a long-term community based rehabilitation program for adult stroke survivors. NeuroRehabilitation 2007;22(4):295-301.
(58) Katz N, Karpin H, Lak A, Furman T, Hartman-Maeir A. Participation in occupational performance: Reliability and validity of the activity card sort. OTJR Occup Part Health 2003;23(1):10-17.
(59) Katz N, Fleming J, Keren N, Lightbody S, Hartman-Maeir A. Unawareness and/or denial of disability: Implications for occupational therapy intervention. Can J Occup Ther 2002;69(5):281-292.
(60) Hartman-Maeir A, Soroker N, Katz N. Anosognosia for Hemiplegia in Stroke Rehabilitation. Neurorehabil Neural Repair 2001;15(3):213-222.
(61) Josman N, Hartman‐Maeir A. Cross-cultural assessment of the Contextual Memory Test (CMT). Occup Ther Int 2000;7(4):246-258.
(62) Katz N, Hartman-Maeir A, Ring H, Soroker N. Relationships of cognitive performance and daily function of clients following right hemisphere stroke: Predictive and ecological validity of the LOTCA battery. Occup Ther J Res 2000;20(1):3-17.
(63) Katz N, Hartman-Maeir A, Ring H, Soroker N. Functional disability and rehabilitation outcome in right hemisphere damaged patients with and without unilateral spatial neglect. Arch Phys Med Rehabil 1999;80(4):379-384.
(64) Katz N, Hartman-Maeir A, Weiss P, Armon N. Comparison of cognitive status profiles of healthy elderly persons with dementia and neurosurgical patients using the neurobehavioural cognitive status examination. NEUROREHABILITATION 1997;9(3):179-186.
(65) Katz N, Hartman-Maeir A. Occupational performance and metacognition. Can J Occup Ther 1997;64(2):53-62.
(66) Hartman-Maeir A, Katz N. Validity of the Behavioral Inattention Test (BIT): relationships with functional tasks. Am J Occup Ther 1995;49(6):507-516.