(1) Werner S, Gumpel TP, Koller J, Wiesenthal V, Weintraub N. Can self-efficacy mediate between knowledge of policy, school support and teacher attitudes towards inclusive education? PLoS ONE 2021;16(9 September).
(2) Keller A, Weintraub N. Validity and reliability of the ‘Leisure Participation Observation’ among adults with intellectual disabilities: A pilot study. J Appl Res Intellect Disabil 2021;34(2):567-577.
(3) Golos A, Weintraub N. The Psychometric Properties of the Structured Preschool Participation Observation (SPO). Phys Occup Ther Pediatr 2020;40(5):582-594.
(4) Gumpel TP, Koller J, Weintraub N, Werner S, Wiesenthal V. The 3P model for creating sustainable educational reform: an epilogue to the special issue. J Educ Adm 2020;58(5):571-584.
(5) Rosenberg-Adler T, Weintraub N. Reliability and preliminary outcomes of a protocol for selection of test accommodations for higher education students with Dysgraphia: A pilot study. Am J Occup Ther 2020;74(4).
(6) Rosenberg-Adler T, Weintraub N. Keyboarding Difficulties: Frequency and Characteristics among Higher Education Students with Handwriting Difficulties. Learn Disabil Res Pract 2020;35(2):82-88.
(7) Erez AB-, Kuhle S, McIsaac J-, Weintraub N. School quality of life: Cross-national comparison of students' perspectives. Work 2020;67(3):573-581.
(8) Tal-Saban M, Weintraub N. Motor functions of higher education students with dysgraphia. Res Dev Disabil 2019;94.
(9) Salameh-Matar A, Basal N, Weintraub N. Cross-linguistic transfer of handwriting performance: a comparison of Arabic bilingual and monolingual elementary school students. Read Writ 2019;32(5):1257-1274.
(10) Weintraub N, Reshef N, Pe'er J, Frenkel S, Rot I, Shoshani N, et al. The impact of monocular vision on motor function and quality of life in survivors of retinoblastoma. Pediatr Blood Cancer 2019;66(5).
(11) Tal-Saban M, Weintraub N. Effectiveness of the Community–Academia Student Tutoring (CAST) program in enhancing students’ practice placement readiness. Br J Occup Ther 2019;82(4):220-226.
(12) Salameh-Matar A, Basal N, Weintraub N. Relationship between body functions and Arabic handwriting performance at different acquisition stages. Can J Occup Ther 2018;85(5):418-427.
(13) Selanikyo E, Weintraub N, Yalon-Chamovitz S. Effectiveness of the co-PID for students with moderate intellectual disability. Am J Occup Ther 2018;72(2).
(14) Weigelt-Marom H, Weintraub N. Keyboarding versus handwriting speed of higher education students with and without learning disabilities: Does touch-typing assist in narrowing the gap? Comput Educ 2018;117:132-140.
(15) Selanikyo E, Yalon-Chamovitz S, Weintraub N. Enhancing classroom participation of students with intellectual and developmental disabilities. Can J Occup Ther 2017;84(2):76-86.
(16) Weiss PLT, Weintraub N, Laufer Y. Virtual reality therapy in paediatric rehabilitation. Paediatric Rehabilitation Engineering: From Disability to Possibility; 2016. p. 291-328.
(17) Salameh-Matar A, Basal N, Nashef-Tali B, Weintraub N. Development and validity of the Arabic Handwriting Assessment for elementary school students. Br J Occup Ther 2016;79(4):212-219.
(18) Cermak SA, Katz N, Weintraub N, Steinhart S, Raz-Silbiger S, Munoz M, et al. Participation in Physical Activity, Fitness, and Risk for Obesity in Children with Developmental Coordination Disorder: A Cross-cultural Study. Occup Ther Int 2015;22(4):163-173.
(19) Weigelt Marom H, Weintraub N. The effect of a touch-typing program on keyboarding skills of higher education students with and without learning disabilities. Res Dev Disabil 2015;47:208-217.
(20) Raz-Silbiger S, Lifshitz N, Katz N, Steinhart S, Cermak SA, Weintraub N. Relationship between motor skills, participation in leisure activities and quality of life of children with Developmental Coordination Disorder: Temporal aspects. Res Dev Disabil 2015;38:171-180.
(21) Waldman-Levi A, Weintraub N. Efficacy of a crisis intervention in improving mother-child interaction and children's play functioning. Am J Occup Ther 2015;69(1).
(22) Waldman-Levi A, Finzi-Dottan R, Weintraub N. Attachment Security and Parental Perception of Competency Among Abused Women in the Shadow of PTSD and Childhood Exposure to Domestic Violence. J Child Fam Stud 2015;24(1):57-65.
(23) Lahav O, Maeir A, Weintraub N. Gender differences in students' self-awareness of their handwriting performance. Br J Occup Ther 2014;77(12):614-618.
(24) Lifshitz N, Raz-Silbiger S, Weintraub N, Steinhart S, Cermak SA, Katz N. Physical fitness and overweight in Israeli children with and without developmental coordination disorder: Gender differences. Res Dev Disabil 2014;35(11):2773-2780.
(25) Golos A, Sarid M, Weill M, Weintraub N. The Influence of Early Intervention Length on the Participation of Low Socioeconomic At-Risk Preschool Boys: A Two-Group Control Study. J Occup Ther Sch Early Intervention 2013;6(3):188-202.
(26) Golos A, Sarid M, Weill M, Weintraub N. Erratum: Efficacy of an early intervention program for at-risk preschool boys: A two-group control study (American Journal of Occupational Therapy (2011) 65 (400-408)). Am J Occup Ther 2011;65(6):606.
(27) Golos A, Sarid M, Weill M, Yochman A, Weintraub N. The Influence of Environmental Factors on the Development of Ultra-Orthodox Preschool Boys in Israel. Occup Ther Int 2011;18(3):142-151.
(28) Golos A, Sarid M, Weill M, Weintraub N. Efficacy of an early intervention program for at-risk preschool boys: A two-group control study. Am J Occup Ther 2011;65(4):400-408.
(29) Weintraub N, Rot I, Shoshani N, Pe'er J, Weintraub M. Participation in daily activities and quality of life in survivors of retinoblastoma. Pediatr Blood Cancer 2011;56(4):590-594.
(30) Parush S, Lifshitz N, Yochman A, Weintraub N. Relationships between handwriting components and underlying perceptual-motor functions among students during copying and dictation tasks. OTJR Occup Part Health 2010;30(1):39-48.
(31) Weintraub N, Gilmour-Grill N, Weiss PL. Relationship between handwriting and keyboarding performance among fast and slow adult keyboarders. Am J Occup Ther 2010;64(1):123-132.
(32) Weintraub N, Erez AB-. Quality of Life in School (QoLS) questionnaire: Development and validity. Am J Occup Ther 2009;63(6):724-731.
(33) Weintraub N, Yinon M, Hirsch IB-, Parush S. Effectiveness of sensorimotor and task-oriented handwriting intervention in elementary school-aged students with handwriting difficulties. OTJR Occup Part Health 2009;29(3):125-134.
(34) Weintraub N, Drory-Asayag A, Dekel R, Jokobovits H, Parush S. Developmental trends in handwriting performance among middle school children. OTJR Occup Part Health 2007;27(3):104-112.
(35) Gevir D, Goldstand S, Weintraub N, Parush S. A comparison of time use between mothers of children with and without disabilities. OTJR Occup Part Health 2006;26(3):117-127.
(36) Weintraub N. Editorial: School-based occupational therapy: An international \ perspective. Occup Ther Int 2004;11(1):iii-iv.
(37) Weintraub N, Kovshi M. Changing practice patterns of school-based occupational therapists in Israel. Occup Ther Int 2004;11(1):40-51.
(38) Preminger F, Weiss PL, Weintraub N. Predicting occupational performance: Handwriting versus keyboarding. Am J Occup Ther 2004;58(2):193-201.
(39) Graham S, Weintraub N, Berninger V. Which manuscript letters do primary grade children write legibly? J Educ Psychol 2001;93(3):488-497.
(40) Weintraub N, Graham S. The contribution of gender, orthographic, finger function, and visual- motor processes to the prediction of handwriting status. Occup Ther J Res 2000;20(2):121-140.
(41) Graham S, Weintraub N, Berninger VW. The relationship between handwriting style and speed and legibility. J Educ Res 1998;91(5):290-297.
(42) Parush S, Levanon-Erez N, Weintraub N. Ergonomic factors influencing handwriting performance. Work 1998;11(3):295-305.
(43) Graham S, Schafer W, Berninger V, Weintraub N. Development of handwriting speed and legibility in grades 1–9. J Educ Res 1998;92(1):42-52.
(44) Graham S, Weintraub N. A review of handwriting research: Progress and prospects from 1980 to 1994. Educ Psychol Rev 1996;8(1):7-87.
(45) Weintraub N, Palti H. Comparison of the home environment of children who participated in an early intervention program - “PROD”, with controls, at 5 years of age. Early Child Dev Care 1991;66(1):25-31.