(1) Rosenfeld YB-, Krumbein M, Yeffet A, Schiffmann N, Mishalian I, Pikarsky E, et al. VICKZ1 enhances tumor progression and metastasis in lung adenocarcinomas in mice. Oncogene 2019;38(21):4169-4181.
(2) Carmel MS, Kahane N, Oberman F, Miloslavski R, Sela-Donenfeld D, Kalcheim C, et al. A novel role for VICKZ proteins in maintaining epithelial integrity during embryogenesis. PLoS ONE 2015;10(8).
(3) Maizels Y, Oberman F, Miloslavski R, Ginzach N, Berman M, Yisraeli JK. Localization of cofilin mRNA to the leading edge of migrating cells promotes directed cell migration. J Cell Sci 2015;128(10):1922-1933.
(4) Kalous A, Stake JI, Yisraeli JK, Holt CE. RNA-binding protein Vg1RBP regulates terminal arbor formation but not long-range axon navigation in the developing visual system. Dev Neurobiol 2014;74(3):303-318.
(5) Davidson B, Rosenfeld YBZ, Holth A, Hellesylt E, Tropé CG, Reich R, et al. VICKZ2 protein expression in ovarian serous carcinoma effusions is associated with poor survival. Hum Pathol 2014;45(7):1520-1528.
(6) Vainer G, Vainer-Mossel E, Pikarsky A, Shenoy SM, Oberman F, Yeffet A, et al. A role for VICKZ proteins in the progression of colorectal carcinomas: Regulating lamellipodia formation. J Pathol 2008;215(4):445-456.
(7) Oberman F, Rand K, Maizels Y, Rubinstein AM, Yisraeli JK. VICKZ proteins mediate cell migration via their RNA binding activity. RNA 2007;13(9):1558-1569.
(8) Rand K, Yisraeli JK. Vg1 RNA localization in oocytes in the absence of xVICKZ3 RNA-binding activity. Differentiation 2007;75(6):566-574.
(9) Natkunam Y, Vainer G, Chen J, Zhao S, Marinelli RJ, Hammer AS, et al. Expression of the RNA-binding protein VICKZ in normal hematopoietic tissues and neoplasms. Haematologica 2007;92(2):176-183+II.
(10) Yisraeli JK. RNA localization and cell polarity: A cellular 'pas de deux'. Biol Cell 2005;97(1):3.
(11) Yisraeli JK. VICKZ proteins: A multi-talented family of regulatory RNA-binding proteins. Biol Cell 2005;97(1):87-96.
(12) Yaniv K, Fainsod A, Kalcheim C, Yisraeli JK. The RNA-binding protein Vg1 RBP is required for cell migration during early neural development. Development (Cambridge) 2003;130(23):5649-5661.
(13) Yaniv K, Yisraeli JK. The involvement of a conserved family of RNA binding proteins in embryonic development and carcinogenesis. Gene 2002;287(1-2):49-54.
(14) Rand K, Yisraeli J. RNA localization in Xenopus oocytes. Results Probl Cell Differ 2001;34:157-173.
(15) Yaniv K, Yisraeli JK. Defining Cis-acting elements and trans-acting factors in RNA localization. Int Rev Cytol 2001;203:521-539.
(16) Epstein E, Sela-Brown A, Ringel I, Kilav R, King SM, Benashski SE, et al. Dynein light chain binding to a 3'-untranslated sequence mediates parathyroid hormone mRNA association with microtubules. J Clin Invest 2000;105(4):505-512.
(17) Zhang Q, Yaniv K, Oberman F, Wolke U, Git A, Fromer M, et al. Vg1 RBP intracellular distribution and evolutionarily conserved expression at multiple stages during development. Mech Dev 1999;88(1):101-106.
(18) Havin L, Git A, Elisha Z, Oberman F, Yaniv K, Schwartz SP, et al. RNA-binding protein conserved in both microtubule- and microfilament- based RNA localization. Genes Dev 1998;12(11):1593-1598.
(19) Pillemer G, Yelin R, Epstein M, Gont L, Frumkin Y, Yisraeli JK, et al. The Xcad-2 gene can provide a ventral signal independent of BMP-4. Mech Dev 1998;74(1-2):133-143.
(20) Pillemer G, Epstein M, Blumberg B, Yisraeli JK, De Robertis EM, Steinbeisser H, et al. Nested expression and sequential downregulation of the Xenopus caudal genes along the anterior-posterior axis. Mech Dev 1998;71(1-2):193-196.
(21) Epstein M, Pillemer G, Yelin R, Yisraeli JK, Fainsod A. Patterning of the embryo along the anterior-posterior axis: The role of the caudal genes. Development 1997;124(19):3805-3814.
(22) Litman P, Behar L, Elisha Z, Yisraeli JK, Ginzburg I. Exogenous tau RNA is localized in oocytes: Possible evidence for evolutionary conservation of localization mechanisms. Dev Biol 1996;176(1):86-94.
(23) Oberman F, Yisraeli JK. Two protocols for nonradioactive in situ hybridization to Xenopus oocytes. Trends Genet 1995;11(3):83-84.
(24) Kelley CA, Oberman F, Yisraeli JK, Adelstein RS. A Xenopus nonmuscle myosin heavy chain isoform is phosphorylated by cyclin-p34(cdc2) kinase during meiosis. J Biol Chem 1995;270(3):1395-1401.
(25) Elisha Z, Havin L, Ringel I, K.yisraeli J. Vg1 RNA binding protein mediates the association of Vg1 RNA with microtubules in Xenopus oocytes. EMBO J 1995;14(20):5109-5114.
(26) Schwartz SP, Aisenthal L, Elisha Z, Oberman F, Yisraeli JK. A 69-kDa RNA-binding protein from Xenopus oocytes recognizes a common motif in two vegetally localized maternal mRNAs. Proc Natl Acad Sci U S A 1992;89(24):11895-11899.
(27) Paroush Z, Keshet I, Yisraeli J, Cedar H. Dynamics of demethylation and activation of the α-actin gene in myoblasts. Cell 1990;63(6):1229-1237.
(28) Yisraeli JK, Sokol S, Melton DA. A two-step model for the localization of maternal mRNA in Xenopus oocytes: involvement of microtubules and microfilaments in the translocation and anchoring of Vg1 mRNA. Development 1990;108(2):289-298.
(29) Yisraeli JK, Sokol S, Melton DA. The process of localizing a maternal messenger RNA in Xenopus oocytes. Development 1989;107(SUPPL.):31-36.
(30) Yisraeli JK, Melton DA. Synthesis of long, capped transcripts in Vitro by SP6 and T7 RNA polymerases. Methods Enzymol 1989;180(C):42-50.
(31) Melton DA, Ruiz i Altaba A, Yisraeli J, Sokol S. Localization of mRNA and axis formation during Xenopus embryogenesis. Ciba Found Symp 1989;144:16-"29; discussion 29-2936, 92-98".
(32) Yisraeli JK, Melton DA. The maternal mRNA Vg1 is correctly localized following injection into Xenopus oocytes. Nature 1988;336(6199):592-595.
(33) Yisraeli J, Frank D, Razin A, Cedar H. Effect of in vitro DNA methylation on β-globin gene expression. Proc Natl Acad Sci U S A 1988;85(13):4638-4642.
(34) Yisraeli J, Adelstein RS, Melloul D, Nudel U, Yaffe D, Cedar H. Muscle-specific activation of a methylated chimeric actin gene. Cell 1986;46(3):409-416.
(35) Keshet I, Yisraeli J, Cedar H. Effect of regional DNA methylation on gene expression. Proc Natl Acad Sci U S A 1985;82(9):2560-2564.
(36) Razin A, Webb C, Szyf M, Yisraeli J, Rosenthal A, Naveh-Many T, et al. Variations in DNA methylation during mouse cell differentiation in vivo and in vitro. Proc Natl Acad Sci U S A 1984;81(8 I):2275-2279.