Skip to Main Content
It looks like you're using Internet Explorer 11 or older. This website works best with modern browsers such as the latest versions of Chrome, Firefox, Safari, and Edge. If you continue with this browser, you may see unexpected results.
Library of Agriculture, Food and Environment
How to use the library catalog
Good to know
- The Hufind Library catalog lists book titles and Journals titles.
- Articles should be searched through "Articles".
- Search by "Course Info": You can search by course number, course name or lecturer name.
- Search can be used to search for exact phrase. For example: "biological control".
- Search can use an asterisk (*) to get search results with all words containing the letters we typed.
Search by words or title: Physic* will retrieve results containing the words Physical, Physically, and more.
Search by author Cohen A* will retrieve results that include Cohen Anthony, Cohen Ariel, Cohen Arthur and more.