The library is open from Sun.-Thur. from 09:00-19:00.
There are 116 (half of total capacity) places to sit in the library:
1. The upper level - 50 seats in the main hall, including: the Hebrew Law Collection Room (the quiet room).
2. Nursing room - the key is at the cerculation desk.
3. The middle level - 1 chair.
4. The lower level - 38 chairs, including the chairs in study rooms: Dvora - 4 chairs; Gideon - 2 chairs; Shimshon - 2 chairs; Ehud - 2 chairs. Group study room booking.
These following are closed:
The lower level - Iftach study room; The Blatman Relaxation Room.
Reference and scan services:
1. Reference services are available via: email, facebook, or whatsapp: 054-8820158.
2. For personal reference help via zoom, please contact library's email on Sundays to Thursdays between 10:00-16:00 to schedule a meeting. Please send your request for material scan to: email@example.com.
3. Frontal reference between Sun.-Thur. from 11:00 until 17:00.
Library Health Regulations:
1. You must wear a mask all times in the library!
2. It is forbidden to remove or add chairs.
3. Maintain a distance of at least 2 meters at all times.
4. Disinfectants are available at the entrance to the library and also at the lower level.
5. Do not reshelf books! Leave all materials on the table.
6. No food or drinks are allowed. Only a personal bottle of water can be used.