The library is open between Sunday to Thursday from 09:00-17:00.
There are only 70 places to sit in the library:
1. The upper level - 27 seats in the main hall.
2. The Hebrew Law Collection Room (the quiet room) - 8 chairs.
3. The middle level - 1 chair.
4. The lower level - 26 chairs.
5. The study rooms: Dvora - 3 chairs; Gideon - 2 chairs; Shimshon - 1 chair; Ehud - 2 chairs.
The option of "book group study room" is not available.
These following are closed:
1. The upper level - personal work stations.
2. The lower level - Iftach study room; The student launge; The Blatman Relaxation Room.
1. Books may be loaned from the circulation desk. Fill out this form and the book will be pulled for you and be available for pickup.
2. Put books that you return on the cart near the circulation desk. They will remain there for three days before reshelving.
3. Please send your request for material scan to: email@example.com.
1. Reference services are only available via: email, facebook, or whatsapp: 054-8820158.
2. For personal reference help via zoom, please contact Mrs. Judith Schlissel: firstname.lastname@example.org on Sundays to Thursdays between 10:00-15:00 to schedule a meeting.
Library Health Regulations:
1. You must wear a mask all times in the library!
2. Show your health declaration to the staff member at the circulation desk.
3. You can only use your personal computer. Public computers are off limits.
4. Maintain a distance of at least 2 meters at all times.
5. Disinfect your workstation with a wipe before you begin working. Wipes are available at the entrance to the library.
6. Disinfect the printer (upper level) and the copy machine (lower level) before each use.
7. Do not reshelf books! Leave all materials on the table.
8. You may only sit at the places arranged in advance by the library. It is forbidden to remove or add chairs.
9. No food or drinks are allowed. Only a closed bottle of water can be used.