The library is closed until further notice.
The rules listed below are only relevant when the library is open.
There are only 90 places to sit in the library:
1. The upper level - 31 seats in the main hall, including: the Hebrew Law Collection Room (the quiet room) - 8 chairs a
2. The middle level - 1 chair.
3. The lower level - 31 chairs, including the chairs in study rooms: Dvora - 2 chairs; Gideon - 1 chair; Shimshon - 1 chair; Ehud - 1 chair.
The option of "book group study room" is not available.
These following are closed:
1. The upper level - nursing room
2. The lower level - Iftach study room; The student launge; The Blatman Relaxation Room.
1. Books may be loaned from the circulation desk. Fill out this form and the book will be pulled for you and be available for pickup.
2. Put books that you return on the cart near the circulation desk. They will remain there for three days before reshelving.
3. Please send your request for material scan to: email@example.com.
1. Reference services are only available via: email, facebook, or whatsapp: 054-8820158.
2. For personal reference help via zoom, please contact library's email on Sundays to Thursdays between 10:00-16:00 to schedule a meeting.
Library Health Regulations:
1. You must wear a mask all times in the library!
2. When entering the library, please approach to the circulation desk and pick a place to sit in in advance. Please see the sitting maps. You may only sit at the places arranged in advance by the library. It is forbidden to remove or add chairs.
3. You can only use your personal computer.
4. Maintain a distance of at least 2 meters at all times.
5. Disinfect your workstation with a wipe before and after the use. Wipes are available at the entrance to the library and also at the lower level.
6. Disinfect the printer and the copy machine before each use.
7. Do not reshelf books! Leave all materials on the table.
8. No food or drinks are allowed. Only a personal bottle of water can be used.