(1) Rosen B, Waitzberg R, Israeli A. Israel’s rapid rollout of vaccinations for COVID-19. Isr J Health Policy Res 2021;10(1).
(2) Rozenfeld M, Bodas M, Shani M, Radomislensky I, Murad H, Comaneshter D, et al. National study: Most elderly patients benefit from earlier hip fracture surgery despite co-morbidity. Injury 2021;52(4):905-909.
(3) Stein-Zamir C, Israeli A, Grotto I. Immunization registry as a digital assessment tool during outbreaks. Clin Microbiol Infect 2021;27(2):166-168.
(4) Rosen B, Schoenbaum SC, Israeli A. Opportunities for diversifying and enriching our article mix. Isr J Health Policy Res 2020;9(1).
(5) Rosen B, Israeli A, Schoenbaum S. Innovation and the Israel Journal of Health Policy Research. Isr J Health Policy Res 2019;8(1).
(6) Adini B, Israeli A, Bodas M, Peleg K. Increasing Perceived Emergency Preparedness by Participatory Policy-Making (Think-Tanks). Disaster Med Public Health Preparedness 2019;13(2):152-157.
(7) Stein-Zamir C, Israeli A. Timeliness and completeness of routine childhood vaccinations in young children residing in a district with recurrent vaccine-preventable disease outbreaks, Jerusalem, Israel. Eurosurveillance 2019;24(6).
(8) Rosen B, Schoenbaum SC, Israeli A. The IJHPR's growing scientific impact. Isr J Health Policy Res 2018;7(1).
(9) Glied S, Wittenberg R, Israeli A. Research in government and academia: The case of health policy. Isr J Health Policy Res 2018;7(1).
(10) Clarfield AM, Basis F, Israeli A, Manor O, Shvarts S. Health equity in Israel – Authors' reply. Lancet 2018;391(10120):535-536.
(11) Rosen B, Israeli A. Updates and reflections about the IJHPR, on the eve of its seventh year. Isr J Health Policy Res 2017;6(1).
(12) Peleg K, Rozenfeld M, Israeli A. The danger of non-exhaustive quality measures: Requiring hip fracture repair surgery within 48 hours - a case study. Isr J Health Policy Res 2017;6(1).
(13) Stein-Zamir C, Israeli A. Age-appropriate versus up-to-date coverage of routine childhood vaccinations among young children in Israel. Hum Vaccines Immunother 2017;13(9):2102-2110.
(14) Clarfield AM, Manor O, Nun GB, Shvarts S, Azzam ZS, Afek A, et al. Health and health care in Israel: an introduction. Lancet 2017;389(10088):2503-2513.
(15) Stein Zamir C, Israeli A. Knowledge, Attitudes and Perceptions About Routine Childhood Vaccinations Among Jewish Ultra-Orthodox Mothers Residing in Communities with Low Vaccination Coverage in the Jerusalem District. Matern Child Health J 2017;21(5):1010-1017.
(16) Frankenthal D, Israeli A, Caraco Y, Lerman Y, Kalendaryev E, Zandman-Goddard G, et al. Long-Term Outcomes of Medication Intervention Using the Screening Tool of Older Persons Potentially Inappropriate Prescriptions Screening Tool to Alert Doctors to Right Treatment Criteria. J Am Geriatr Soc 2017;65(2):e33-e38.
(17) Manor O, Eisenbach Z, Israeli A, Friedlander Y. Mortality differentials among women: The Israel longitudinal mortality study. Israel's Destiny: Fertility and Mortality in a Divided Society; 2017. p. 281-302.
(18) Rosen B, Israeli A. The IJHPR celebrates five years of quality publication. Isr J Health Policy Res 2016;5(1).
(19) Sefty H, Klivitsky A, Bromberg M, Dichtiar R, Ami MB, Shohat T, et al. Factors associated with choice of approach for Group B streptococcus screening. Isr J Health Policy Res 2016;5(1).
(20) Hadad A, Gafni N, Moshinsky A, Turvall E, Ziv A, Israeli A. The multiple mini-interviews as a predictor of peer evaluations during clinical training in medical school*. Med Teach 2016;38(11):1172-1179.
(21) Chinitz D, Israeli A. Not everything is black or white: Commentary on Filc D and Cohen N, blurring the boundaries between public and private health care services as an alternative explanation for the emergence of black medicine: The Israeli case. Health Econ Policy Law 2016;11(2):215-221.
(22) Adini B, Aharonson-Daniel L, Israeli A. Re: Casualties distribution in emergencies: Some critiques of load index model. J Trauma Acute Care Surg 2015;79(5):884-885.
(23) Adini B, Aharonson-Daniel L, Israeli A. Load index model: An advanced tool to support decision making during mass-casualty incidents. J Trauma Acute Care Surg 2015;78(3):622-627.
(24) Rosen B, Israeli A. IJHPR comes of age. Isr J Health Policy Res 2014;3(1).
(25) Peleg K, Rozenfeld M, Radomislensky I, Novikov I, Freedman LS, Israeli A. Policy encouraging earlier hip fracture surgery can decrease the long-term mortality of elderly patients. Injury 2014;45(7):1085-1090.
(26) Rosen B, Israeli A. The IJHPR publishes its 100th article, and other momentous milestones. Isr J Health Policy Res 2013;2(1).
(27) Shmueli A, Israeli A. Adjusting health expenditure for military spending and interest payment: Israel and the OECD countries. Isr J Health Policy Res 2013;2(1).
(28) Balicer RD, Shadmi E, Israeli A. Interventions for reducing readmissions - are we barking up the right tree? Isr J Health Policy Res 2013;2(1).
(29) Israeli A, Rosen B. The journal's first year of publication and the challenges ahead. Isr J Health Policy Res 2012;1(1).
(30) Adini B, Laor D, Cohen R, Israeli A. Decision to evacuate a hospital during an emergency: The safe way or the leader's way. J Public Health Policy 2012;33(2):257-268.
(31) Rosen B, Israeli A. Launching the Israel Journal of Health Policy Research: Why a new journal? Why now? Why open access? Isr J Health Policy Res 2012;1(1).
(32) Adini B, Cohen R, Laor D, Israeli A. Can patient flow be effectively controlled? Health Policy Plann 2011;26(6):518-525.
(33) Anis E, Leventhal A, Grotto I, Gandacu D, Warshavsky B, Shimshony A, et al. Recent trends in human brucellosis in Israel. Isr Med Assoc J 2011;13(6):359-362.
(34) Schwaber MJ, Lev B, Israeli A, Solter E, Smollan G, Rubinovitch B, et al. Containment of a country-wide outbreak of carbapenem-resistant klebsiella pneumoniae in israeli hospitals via a nationally implemented intervention. Clin Infect Dis 2011;52(7):848-855.
(35) Chinitz D, Israeli A. Priority setting in Israel: Trade-offs have to be made everywhere. BMJ (Online) 2010;341(7784):1179.
(36) Anis E, Leventhal A, Slater PE, Arbeli Y, Sivan Y, Berlovitz Y, et al. A cluster of deaths following influenza vaccination, Israel, 2006. J Public Health Policy 2010;31(3):318-323.
(37) Adini B, Laor D, Lev B, Israeli A. [Looking back but facing ahead: implementing lessons learned from the 2nd Lebanon War]. Harefuah 2010;149(7):451-"455, 480".
(38) Adini B, Laor D, Cohen R, Lev B, Israeli A. [The five commandments for preparing the Israeli healthcare system for emergencies]. Harefuah 2010;149(7):445-"450, 480".
(39) Israeli A, Keinan-Boker L, Grotto I, Green MS, Shohat T. National health index. Harefuah 2010;149(4):202-"203, 265".
(40) Anis E, Grotto I, Moerman L, Warshavsky B, Slater PE, Lev B, et al. Measles in a highly vaccinated society: The 2007-08 outbreak in Israel. J Infect 2009;59(4):252-258.
(41) Zlotogora J, Israeli A. A comprehensive screening program for cystic fibrosis. Isr Med Assoc J 2009;11(9):555-557.
(42) Balicer RD, Israeli A, Grotto I. Editorial-A/H1N1 virus (Swine Flu). Harefuah 2009;148(8):527-528.
(43) Amitai Y, Winston G, Sack J, Wasser J, Lewis M, Blount BC, et al. Gestational exposure to high perchlorate concentrations in drinking water and neonatal thyroxine levels. Thyroid 2007;17(9):843-850.
(44) Nirel N, Birkenfeld S, Israeli A. Has the time come to transfer residency training from hospitals to the community? Lessons from other countries and implications for Israel. Harefuah 2007;146(6):447-452.
(45) Kesselman I, Elstein D, Israeli A, Chertkoff R, Zimran A. National health budgets for expensive orphan drugs: Gaucher disease in Israel as a model. Blood Cells Mol Dis 2006;37(1):46-49.
(46) Elstein D, Israeli A. Societal aspects in treating rare diseases with expensive therapy. Gaucher Disease; 2006. p. 449-454.
(47) Levtzion-Korach O, Israeli A. The British Star rating system - Review and its implication for the Israeli health system. Harefuah 2005;144(12):865-869.
(48) Israeli A, Shemer J. It is time to fortify basic foods in Israel according to the Canadian model. Isr Med Assoc J 2004;6(6):323-325.
(49) Wilf-Miron R, Sikron F, Glasser S, Barell V, Israeli A. Confidential healthcare for Israeli adolescents: Towards evolution of specific legislation. Harefuah 2003;142(7):527-530+565.
(50) Sikron F, Wilf-Miron R, Israeli A. Adolescent pregnancy in Israel: A methodology for rate estimation and analysis of characteristics and trends. Harefuah 2003;142(2):131-136+157-158.
(51) Galai N, Israeli A, Zitser-Gurevich Y, Simchen E. Is discharge policy a balanced decision between clinical considerations and hospital ownership policy? The CABG example. J Thorac Cardiovasc Surg 2003;126(4):1018-1025.
(52) Shmueli A, Intrator O, Israeli A. The effects of introducing prospective payments to general hospitals on length of stay, quality of care, and hospitals' income: The early experience of Israel. Soc Sci Med 2002;55(6):981-989.
(53) Israeli A, Peterburg I. The application of clinical guidelines. Harefuah 2002;141(4):362-363.
(54) Wilf-Miron R, Sikron F, Barell V, Glasser S, Israeli A. Adolescents in Israel: health services planning. Harefuah 2000;138(7):563-567.
(55) Manor O, Israeli A, Friedlander Y, Eisenbach Z. Mortality differentials among women: The Israel Longitudinal Mortality Study. Soc Sci Med 2000;51(8):1175-1188.
(56) Wilf-Miron R, Rotstein Z, Noy S, Turjeman A, Israeli A. Newly implemented health system reform in Israel: Physicians' attitudes. Health Policy 1999;49(3):137-147.
(57) Mayer M, Israeli A. Clinical use of laboratory tests: methods for the selection of tests and for better perception of laboratory results. Harefuah 1999;137(1-2):54-59.
(58) Chinitz D, Israeli A. Rationing: how and who? Isr Med Assoc J 1999;1(3):210-214.
(59) Pinhas-Hamiel O, Rotstein Z, Achiron A, Gabbay U, Achiron R, Barak Y, et al. Pregnancy during residency - An Israeli survey of women physicians. Health Care Woman Int 1999;20(1):63-70.
(60) Liebergall M, Soskolne V, Mattan Y, Feder N, Segal D, Spira S, et al. Preadmission screening of patients scheduled for hip and knee replacement: impact on length of stay. Clin Perform Qual Health Care 1999;7(1):17-22.
(61) Adler D, Margulies L, Mahler Y, Israeli A. Measurements of electromagnetic fields radiated from communication equipment and of environmental electromagnetic noise: Impact on the use of communication equipment within the hospital. Biomed Instrum Technol 1998;32(6):581-590.
(62) Chinitz D, Shalev C, Galai N, Israeli A. Israel's basic basket of health services: The importance of being explicitly implicit. Br Med J 1998;317(7164):1005-1007.
(63) Israeli A, Ashkenazi Y, Chinitz D. Israel--a health system in transition. Physician Exec 1998;24(2):39-42.
(64) Israeli A, Altholz J. An international practitioner data bank as a quality tool. Int J Qual Health Care 1997;9(5):323-325.
(65) Simchen E, Israeli A, Merin G, Ferderber N. Israeli women were at a higher risk than men for mortality following coronary bypass surgery. Eur J Epidemiol 1997;13(5):503-509.
(66) Wilf-Miron R, Barell V, Nathan K, Israeli A. Confidential health care for adolescents: legal and ethical aspects. Harefuah 1997;132(6):439-443.
(67) Chinitz D, Israeli A. Health Reform and Rationing in Israel. Health Aff 1997;16(5):205-210.
(68) Adler D, Mahler Y, Israeli A. Cellular phone interference with medical instruments. Harefuah 1997;132(5):313-"318, 382".
(69) Israeli A, Admon D, Hite Y, Woolfson N, Israeli N, Ayalon A. Factors influencing consent to organ donation among Israeli families. Transplant Proc 1996;28(5):2991-2996.
(70) Ginsberg G, Israeli A, Cohen A, Stessman J. Factors predicting emergency room utilization in a 70-year-old population. Isr J Med Sci 1996;32(8):649-664.
(71) Israeli A, Liebergal M, Friedman JB, Segal D. Osteoarthritis, the hazard of living longer: Arthroscopy vs. conservative treatment. Isr J Med Sci 1996;32(2):121-122.
(72) Stessman J, Ginsberg G, Hammerman-Rozenberg R, Friedman R, Ronen D, Israeli A, et al. Decreased hospital utilization by older adults attributable to a home hospitalization program. J Am Geriatr Soc 1996;44(5):591-598.
(73) Adler D, Israeli A, Mahler Y. Clinical information systems: Considerations in selecting the hospital department with primary responsibility. Biomed Instrum Technol 1995;29(2):97-105.
(74) Eldad A, Chaouat M, Ben Bassat H, Israeli A, Stern Z, Wexler MR. The National Skin Bank of Israel. Harefuah 1994;126(12):723-725.
(75) Friedman G, Israeli A, Ben-Yehuda A, Stern Z, Penchas S. Geriatric assessment in acute care hospital. Harefuah 1993;125(5-6):169-171.
(76) Gross D, Gozal Y, Eldad A, Israeli A. Effect of hyperbaric oxygen treatment in the management of carbon monoxide poisoning. Harefuah 1992;122(9):585-587.
(77) Eldad A, Israeli A. Money to burns - Cost-effective burn care. Isr J Med Sci 1992;28(11):793-795.
(78) Simchen E, Wax Y, Galai N, Israeli A. Discharge from hospital and its effect on surgical wound infections The Israeli Study of Surgical Infections. J Clin Epidemiol 1992;45(10):1155-1163.
(79) Simchen E, Wax Y, Galai N, Israeli A. Differential effect of risk factors on early and late wound infections in patients undergoing herniorrhaphies. Ann Epidemiol 1992;2(3):263-272.
(80) Eldad A, Israeli A. The treatment of burns in Israel. Harefuah 1989;116(11):583-585.
(81) Israeli A, Uziely B, Biran S, Penchas S. Mammographic screening for breast cancer in Israel. Harefuah 1988;114(10):515-516.
(82) Arber N, Israeli A. The indications for permanent cardiac pacemaker implantation. Harefuah 1988;114(4):187-192.
(83) Izraeli S, Israeli A, Danon Y. Pharmacological treatment of cyanide poisoning. Harefuah 1988;114(7):338-342+371.
(84) Raveh D, Israeli A, Gavish D, Eisenberg S. Primary familial hyper-alpha-lipoproteinemia in Israel. Harefuah 1986;111(10):285-287.
(85) Israeli A, Beery EM. A new look at selenium. Harefuah 1985;109(12):408-409.