(1) Podell R, Kaufman-Shriqui V, Sagy YW, Manor O, Ben-Yehuda A. Correction to: The quality of primary care provided to the elderly in Israel (Israel Journal of Health Policy Research, (2018), 7, 1, (21), 10.1186/s13584-018-0214-3). Isr J Health Policy Res 2021;10(1).
(2) Clarfield AM, Skorecki K, Manor O, Glick S. A COVID-19 jab in the right direction. Lancet 2021;397(10275):667-668.
(3) Savitsky B, Manor O, Lawrence G, Friedlander Y, Siscovick DS, Hochner H. Environmental mismatch and obesity in humans: The Jerusalem Perinatal Family Follow-Up Study. Int J Obes 2021.
(4) Dior UP, Karavani G, Bursztyn M, Paltiel O, Calderon-Margalit R, Friedlander Y, et al. Birth Weight and Maternal Body Size as Determinants of Blood Pressure at Age 17: Results from the Jerusalem Perinatal Study Cohort. Matern Child Health J 2021;25(1):162-171.
(5) Loewenberg Weisband Y, Kaufman-Shriqui V, Wolff Sagy Y, Krieger M, Abu Ahmad W, Manor O. Area-level socioeconomic disparity trends in nutritional status among 5-6-year-old children in Israel. Arch Dis Child 2020;105(11):1049-1054.
(6) Schapira M, Manor O, Golan N, Kalo D, Mordehay V, Kirshenbaum N, et al. Involuntary human exposure to carbamazepine: A cross-sectional study of correlates across the lifespan and dietary spectrum. Environ Int 2020;143.
(7) Manor O, Skorecki K, Clarfield AM. Palestinian and Israeli health professionals, let us work together! Lancet Global Health 2020;8(9):e1129-e1130.
(8) Loewenberg Weisband Y, Krieger M, Calderon-Margalit R, Manor O. Trends and socioeconomic disparities in diabetes prevalence and quality of care among Israeli children; 2011-2018. Isr J Health Policy Res 2020;9(1).
(9) Besor O, Manor O, Paltiel O, Donchin M, Rauch O, Kaufman-Shriqui V, et al. A city-wide health promotion programme evaluation using EQUIHP: Jerusalem Community-Academic Partnership (J-CAP). Eur J Public Health 2020;30(3):455-461.
(10) Zhu L, Reychav I, McHaney R, Broda A, Tal Y, Manor O. Extension to 'combined SNA and LDA methods to understand adverse medical events': Doctor and nurse perspectives. Int J Risk Saf Med 2020;31(4):221-246.
(11) Weisband YL, Manor O, Friedlander Y, Hochner H, Paltiel O, Calderon-Margalit R. Interpregnancy and interbirth intervals and all-cause, cardiovascular-related and cancer-related maternal mortality: Findings from a large population-based cohort study. J Epidemiol Community Health 2020.
(12) Paltiel O, Keidar Tirosh A, Paz Stostky O, Calderon-Margalit R, Cohen AD, Elran E, et al. Adherence to national guidelines for colorectal cancer screening in Israel: Comprehensive multi-year assessment based on electronic medical records. J Med Screen 2020.
(13) Dumont S, Cullati S, Manor O, Courvoisier DS, Bouchardy C, Merat R, et al. Skin cancer screening in Switzerland: Cross-sectional trends (1997–2012) in socioeconomic inequalities. Prev Med 2019;129.
(14) Zhu L, Reychav I, Mchaney R, Broda A, Tal Y, Manor O. Combined SNA and LDA methods to understand adverse medical events. Int J Risk Saf Med 2019;30(3):129-153.
(15) Cullati S, von Arx M, Courvoisier DS, Sandoval JL, Manor O, Burton-Jeangros C, et al. Organised population-based programmes and change in socioeconomic inequalities in mammography screening: A 1992–2012 nationwide quasi-experimental study. Prev Med 2018;116:19-26.
(16) Podell R, Shriqui VK, Sagy YW, Manor O, Ben-Yehuda A. The quality of primary care provided to the elderly in Israel. Isr J Health Policy Res 2018;7(1).
(17) Daoud N, Soskolne V, Mindell JS, Roth MA, Manor O. Ethnic inequalities in health between Arabs and Jews in Israel: the relative contribution of individual-level factors and the living environment. Int J Public Health 2018;63(3):313-323.
(18) Clarfield AM, Basis F, Israeli A, Manor O, Shvarts S. Health equity in Israel – Authors' reply. Lancet 2018;391(10120):535-536.
(19) Calderon-Margalit R, Cohen-Dadi M, Opas D, Jaffe DH, Levine J, Ben-Yehuda A, et al. Trends in the performance of quality indicators for diabetes care in the community and in diabetes-related health status: An Israeli ecological study. Isr J Health Policy Res 2018;7(1).
(20) Lawrence GM, Friedlander Y, Calderon-Margalit R, Enquobahrie DA, Huang JY, Tracy RP, et al. Associations of social environment, socioeconomic position and social mobility with immune response in young adults: The Jerusalem Perinatal Family Follow-Up Study. BMJ Open 2017;7(12).
(21) Sandoval JL, Theler J-, Cullati S, Bouchardy C, Manor O, Gaspoz J-, et al. Introduction of an organised programme and social inequalities in mammography screening: A 22-year population-based study in Geneva, Switzerland. Prev Med 2017;103:49-55.
(22) Balicer R, Shadmi E, Manor O, Leventer-Roberts M. Israel: Structural and functional integration at the Israeli healthcare system. Handbook Integrated Care; 2017. p. 587-595.
(23) Clarfield AM, Manor O, Nun GB, Shvarts S, Azzam ZS, Afek A, et al. Health and health care in Israel: an introduction. Lancet 2017;389(10088):2503-2513.
(24) Groeger J, Opler M, Kleinhaus K, Perrin MC, Calderon-Margalit R, Manor O, et al. Live birth sex ratios and father's geographic origins in Jerusalem, 1964–1976. Am J Human Biol 2017;29(3).
(25) Paltiel O, Lowenstein L, Demma J, Manor O. International workshop on "professionalism in the practice of medicine- where are we now?". Isr J Health Policy Res 2017;6(1).
(26) Burton-Jeangros C, Cullati S, Manor O, Courvoisier DS, Bouchardy C, Guessous I. Cervical cancer screening in Switzerland: cross-sectional trends (1992-2012) in social inequalities. Eur J Public Health 2017;27(1):167-173.
(27) Manor O, Eisenbach Z. Mortality after spousal loss: Are there socio-demographic differences? Israel's Destiny: Fertility and Mortality in a Divided Society; 2017. p. 303-318.
(28) Manor O, Eisenbach Z, Israeli A, Friedlander Y. Mortality differentials among women: The Israel longitudinal mortality study. Israel's Destiny: Fertility and Mortality in a Divided Society; 2017. p. 281-302.
(29) Kark JD, Shemi G, Friedlander Y, Martin O, Manor O, Blondheim SH. Does religious observance promote health? mortality in secular vs. Religious kibbutzim in Israel. Israel's Destiny: Fertility and Mortality in a Divided Society; 2017. p. 243-256.
(30) Bramesfeld A, Wensing M, Bartels P, Bobzin H, Grenier C, Heugren M, et al. Mandatory national quality improvement systems using indicators: An initial assessment in Europe and Israel. Health Policy 2016;120(11):1256-1269.
(31) Savitsky B, Manor O, Friedlander Y, Burger A, Lawrence G, Calderon-Margalit R, et al. Associations of socioeconomic position in childhood and young adulthood with cardiometabolic risk factors: The Jerusalem Perinatal Family Follow-Up Study. J Epidemiol Community Health 2016;71(1):43-51.
(32) Schejter E, Ben-Hur D, Broda A, Manor O, Levy I, Tal Y. IS IT POSSIBLE TO REDUCE THE INCIDENCE OF CONGENITAL ANOMALIES? ANALYSIS OF ADVERSE OBSTETRICS CLINICAL EVENTS. Harefuah 2016;155(7):414-417.
(33) Lawrence GM, Siscovick DS, Calderon-Margalit R, Enquobahrie DA, Granot-Hershkovitz E, Harlap S, et al. Cohort profile: The jerusalem perinatal family follow-up study. Int J Epidemiol 2016;45(2):343-352.
(34) Paltiel O, Tajuddin SM, Polanker Y, Yazdgerdi S, Manor O, Friedlander Y, et al. Grand multiparity and reproductive cancer in the Jerusalem Perinatal Study Cohort. Cancer Causes Control 2016;27(2):237-247.
(35) Freeman S, Kaufman-Shriqui V, Berman T, Varsano R, Shahar DR, Manor O. Children's diets, pesticide uptake, and implications for risk assessment: An Israeli case study. Food Chem Toxicol 2016;87:88-96.
(36) Guessous I, Cullati S, Fedewa SA, Burton-Jeangros C, Courvoisier DS, Manor O, et al. Prostate cancer screening in Switzerland: 20-year trends and socioeconomic disparities. Prev Med 2016;82:83-91.
(37) Schorr L, Burger A, Hochner H, Calderon R, Manor O, Friedlander Y, et al. Mortality, cancer incidence, and survival in parents after bereavement. Ann Epidemiol 2016;26(2):115-121.
(38) Goldberg M, Calderon-Margalit R, Paltiel O, Abu Ahmad W, Friedlander Y, Harlap S, et al. Socioeconomic disparities in breast cancer incidence and survival among parous women: Findings from a population-based cohort, 1964-2008. BMC Cancer 2015;15(1).
(39) Fedewa SA, Cullati S, Bouchardy C, Welle I, Burton-Jeangros C, Manor O, et al. Colorectal cancer screening in Switzerland: Cross-sectional trends (2007-2012) in socioeconomic disparities. PLoS ONE 2015;10(7).
(40) Kranz TM, Harroch S, Manor O, Lichtenberg P, Friedlander Y, Seandel M, et al. De novo mutations from sporadic schizophrenia cases highlight important signaling genes in an independent sample. Schizophr Res 2015;166(1-3):119-124.
(41) Calderon-Margalit R, Sherman D, Manor O, Kurzweil Y. Adverse perinatal outcomes among immigrant women from ethiopia in Israel. Birth 2015;42(2):125-131.
(42) Jaffe D, Kogan L, Manor O, Gielchinsky Y, Dior U, Laufer N. Influence of late-age births on maternal longevity. Ann Epidemiol 2015;25(6):387-391.
(43) Hochner H, Allard C, Granot-Hershkovitz E, Chen J, Sitlani CM, Sazdovska S, et al. Parent-of-Origin Effects of the APOB Gene on Adiposity in Young Adults. PLoS Genet 2015;11(10).
(44) Rottenberg Y, Litwin H, Manor O, Paltiel A, Barchana M, Paltiel O. Prediagnostic self-assessed health and extent of social networks predict survival in older individuals with cancer: A population based cohort study. J Geriatr Oncol 2014;5(4):400-407.
(45) Shefer G, Donchin M, Manor O, Levy-Hevroni R, Schechter A, Cohen R, et al. Disparities in assessments of asthma control between children, parents, and physicians. Pediatr Pulmonol 2014;49(10):943-951.
(46) Dior UP, Lawrence GM, Sitlani C, Enquobahrie D, Manor O, Siscovick DS, et al. Parental smoking during pregnancy and offspring cardio-metabolic risk factors at ages 17 and 32. Atherosclerosis 2014;235(2):430-437.
(47) Wander PL, Hochner H, Sitlani CM, Enquobahrie DA, Lumley T, Lawrence GM, et al. Maternal genetic variation accounts in part for the associations of maternal size during pregnancy with offspring cardiometabolic risk in adulthood. PLoS ONE 2014;9(3).
(48) Mindell JS, Knott CS, Ng Fat, Roth MA, Manor O, Soskolne V, et al. Explanatory factors for health inequalities across different ethnic and gender groups: Data from a national survey in England. J Epidemiol Community Health 2014;68(12):1133-1144.
(49) Schwartz I, Gartsman I, Adler B, Friedlander Y, Manor O, Levine H, et al. The association between post-polio symptoms as measured by the Index of Post-Polio Sequelae and self-reported functional status. J Neurol Sci 2014;345(1):87-91.
(50) Lawrence GM, Shulman S, Friedlander Y, Sitlani CM, Burger A, Savitsky B, et al. Associations of maternal pre-pregnancy and gestational body size with offspring longitudinal change in BMI. Obesity 2014;22(4):1165-1171.
(51) Kleinhaus K, Harlap S, Perrin M, Manor O, Margalit-Calderon R, Opler M, et al. Prenatal stress and affective disorders in a population birth cohort. Bipolar Disord 2013;15(1):92-99.
(52) Liebergall-Wischnitzer M, Paltiel O, Lavy Y, Shveiky D, Manor O, Hochner-Celnikier D. Long-term efficacy of paula method as compared with pelvic floor muscle training for stress urinary incontinence in women: A 6-month follow-up. J Wound Ostomy Continence Nurs 2013;40(1):90-96.
(53) Dior UP, Hochner H, Friedlander Y, Calderon-Margalit R, Jaffe D, Burger A, et al. Association between number of children and mortality of mothers: Results of a 37-year follow-up study. Ann Epidemiol 2013;23(1):13-18.
(54) Zucker DM, Manor O, Gubman Y. Power comparison of summary measure, mixed model, and survival analysis methods for analysis of repeated-measures trials. J Biopharm Stat 2012;22(3):519-534.
(55) Hochner H, Friedlander Y, Calderon-Margalit R, Meiner V, Sagy Y, Avgil-Tsadok M, et al. Associations of maternal prepregnancy body mass index and gestational weight gain with adult offspring cardiometabolic risk factors: The jerusalem perinatal family follow-up study. Circulation 2012;125(11):1381-1389.
(56) Kleinhaus K, Harlap S, Perrin MC, Manor O, Weiser M, Harkavy-Friedman JM, et al. Catatonic schizophrenia: A cohort prospective study. Schizophr Bull 2012;38(2):331-337.
(57) Jaffe DH, Shmueli A, Ben-Yehuda A, Paltiel O, Calderon R, Cohen AD, et al. Community healthcare in Israel: Quality indicators 2007-2009. Isr J Health Policy Res 2012;1(1).
(58) Liebergall-Wischnitzer M, Paltiel O, Hochner Celnikier D, Lavy Y, Manor O, Woloski Wruble AC. Sexual Function and Quality of Life of Women with Stress Urinary Incontinence: A Randomized Controlled Trial Comparing the Paula Method (Circular Muscle Exercises) to Pelvic Floor Muscle Training (PFMT) Exercises. J Sex Med 2012;9(6):1613-1623.
(59) Avgil Tsadok M, Friedlander Y, Paltiel O, Manor O, Meiner V, Hochner H, et al. Obesity and blood pressure in 17-Year-old offspring of mothers with gestational diabetes: Insights from the jerusalem perinatal study. Exp Dia Res 2011;2011.
(60) Liebergall-Wischnitzer M, Paltiel O, Hochner-Celnikier D, Lavy Y, Manor O, Woloski Wruble AC. Sexual Function and Quality of Life for Women with Mild-to-Moderate Stress Urinary Incontinence. J Midwifery Women's Health 2011;56(5):461-467.
(61) Tifferet S, Manor O, Constantini S, Friedman O, Elizur Y. Sex differences in parental reaction to pediatric illness. J Child Heal Care 2011;15(2):118-125.
(62) Rosen L, Zucker D, Brody D, Engelhard D, Meir M, Manor O. Enabling hygienic behavior among preschoolers: Improving environmental conditions through a multifaceted intervention. Am J Health Promot 2011;25(4):248-256.
(63) Jaffe DH, Eisenbach Z, Manor O. The effect of parity on cause-specific mortality among married men and women. Matern Child Health J 2011;15(3):376-385.
(64) Kleinhaus K, Harlap S, Perrin M, Manor O, Weiser M, Lichtenberg P, et al. Age, sex and first treatment of schizophrenia in a population cohort. J Psychiatr Res 2011;45(1):136-141.
(65) Tsadok MA, Friedlander Y, Paltiel O, Manor O, Meiner V, Hochner H, et al. Obesity and blood pressure in 17-year-old offspring of mothers with gestational diabetes: insights from the Jerusalem Perinatal Study. Exp Diabetes Res 2011;2011:906154.
(66) Liebergall-Wischnitzer M, Paltiel O, Hochner-Celnikier D, Lavy Y, Shveiky D, Manor O. Concordance between one-hour pad test and subjective assessment of stress incontinence. Urology 2010;76(6):1364-1368.
(67) Manor O, Koupil I. Birth weight of infants and mortality in their parents and grandparents: The Uppsala birth cohort study. Int J Epidemiol 2010;39(5):1264-1276.
(68) Perrin M, Harlap S, Kleinhaus K, Lichtenberg P, Manor O, Draiman B, et al. Older paternal age strongly increases the morbidity for schizophrenia in sisters of affected females. Am J Med Genet Part B Neuropsychiatr Genet 2010;153(7):1329-1335.
(69) Rosen L, Brody D, Zucker D, Manor O, Meier M, Rosen B, et al. Spreading the handwashing message: An alternative to traditional media campaigns. Am J Infect Control 2010;38(7):562-564.
(70) Tifferet S, Manor O, Elizur Y, Friedman O, Constantini S. Maternal adaptation to pediatric illness: A personal vulnerability model. Child Health Care 2010;39(2):91-107.
(71) Tifferet S, Elizur Y, Constantini S, Friedman O, Manor O. Maternal adaptation to pediatric neurosurgical diagnosis: A growth curve analysis. Psychol Health 2010;25(2):213-229.
(72) Soskolne V, Manor O. Health inequalities in Israel: Explanatory factors of socio-economic inequalities in self-rated health and limiting longstanding illness. Health Place 2010;16(2):242-251.
(73) Power C, Jefferis BJMH, Manor O. Childhood cognition and risk factors for cardiovascular disease in midadulthood: The 1958 British birth cohort study. Am J Public Health 2010;100(1):129-136.
(74) Daoud N, Soskolne V, Manor O. Educational inequalities in self-rated health within the Arab minority in Israel: Explanatory factors. Eur J Public Health 2009;19(5):477-483.
(75) Gamliel I, Yirmiya N, Jaffe DH, Manor O, Sigman M. Developmental trajectories in siblings of children with autism: Cognition and language from 4 months to 7 years. J Autism Dev Disord 2009;39(8):1131-1144.
(76) Rosen L, Zucker D, Brody D, Engelhard D, Manor O. The effect of a handwashing intervention on preschool educator beliefs, attitudes, knowledge and self-efficacy. Health Educ Res 2009;24(4):686-698.
(77) Rosen LJ, Manor O, Brody DL, Engelhard D, Shtarkshall RA, Zucker D. From pills to programs: Lessons from medicine for developing effective lifestyle interventions. Prev Med 2009;49(1):12-18.
(78) Daoud N, Soskolne V, Manor O. Examining cultural, psychosocial, community and behavioural factors in relationship to socioeconomic inequalities in limiting longstanding illness among the Arab minority in Israel. J Epidemiol Community Health 2009;63(5):351-358.
(79) Corcoran C, Perrin M, Harlap S, Deutsch L, Fennig S, Manor O, et al. Incidence of Schizophrenia among second-generation immigrants in the Jerusalem perinatal cohort. Schizophr Bull 2009;35(3):596-602.
(80) Jaffe DH, Manor O. Assessing changes in mortality inequalities in Israel using a period-specific measure of socio-economic position, 1983-92 and 1995-2004. Eur J Public Health 2009;19(2):175-177.
(81) Liebergall-Wischnitzer M, Hochner-Celnikier D, Lavy Y, Manor O, Shveiky D, Paltiel O. Randomized trial of circular muscle versus pelvic floor training for stress urinary incontinence in women. J Women's Health 2009;18(3):377-385.
(82) Calderon-Margalit R, Friedlander Y, Yanetz R, Kleinhaus K, Perrin MC, Manor O, et al. Cancer risk after exposure to treatments for ovulation induction. Am J Epidemiol 2009;169(3):365-375.
(83) Friedlander Y, Manor O, Paltiel O, Meiner V, Sharon N, Calderon R, et al. Birth Weight of Offspring, Maternal Pre-pregnancy Characteristics, and Mortality of Mothers: The Jerusalem Perinatal Study Cohort. Ann Epidemiol 2009;19(2):112-117.
(84) Jaffe DH, Neumark YD, Eisenbach Z, Manor O. Parity-related mortality: Shape of association among middle-aged and elderly men and women. Eur J Epidemiol 2009;24(1):9-16.
(85) Corcoran C, Perrin M, Harlap S, Deutsch L, Fennig S, Manor O, et al. Effect of socioeconomic status and parents' education at birth on risk of schizophrenia in offspring. Soc Psychiatry Psychiatr Epidemiol 2009;44(4):265-271.
(86) Parsons TJ, Manor O, Power C. Television viewing and obesity: A prospective study in the 1958 British birth cohort. Eur J Clin Nutr 2008;62(12):1355-1363.
(87) Power C, Atherton K, Manor O. Co-occurrence of risk factors for cardiovascular disease by social class: 1958 British birth cohort. J Epidemiol Community Health 2008;62(12):1030-1035.
(88) Paltiel O, Yanetz R, Calderon-Margalit R, Manor O, Sharon N, Harlap S, et al. Very high birth weight of offspring is associated with an increased risk of leukemia in their mothers: Results of a population-based cohort study. Leuk Res 2008;32(11):1709-1714.
(89) Kleinhaus K, Harlap S, Perrin MC, Manor O, Calderon-Margalit R, Friedlander Y, et al. Twin pregnancy and the risk of schizophrenia. Schizophr Res 2008;105(1-3):197-200.
(90) Harlap S, Kleinhaus K, Perrin MC, Calderon-Margalit R, Paltiel O, Deutsch L, et al. Consanguinity and birth defects in the jerusalem perinatal study cohort. Hum Hered 2008;66(3):180-189.
(91) Jefferis BJMH, Manor O, Power C. Cognitive development in childhood and drinking behaviour over two decades in adulthood. J Epidemiol Community Health 2008;62(6):506-512.
(92) Auerbach JG, Gross-Tsur V, Manor O, Shalev RS. Emotional and behavioral characteristics over a six-year period in youths with persistent and nonpersistent dyscalculia. J Learn Disabil 2008;41(3):263-273.
(93) Rajaleid K, Manor O, Koupil I. Does the strength of the association between foetal growth rate and ischaemic heart disease mortality differ by social circumstances in early or later life? J Epidemiol Community Health 2008;62(5).
(94) Jaffe DH, Neumark YD, Eisenbach Z, Manor O. Educational inequalities in mortality among Israeli Jews: Changes over time in a dynamic population. Health Place 2008;14(2):287-298.
(95) Salameh S, Hochner-Celnikier D, Chajek-Shaul T, Manor O, Bursztyn M. Ethnic gap in coronary artery disease: comparison of the extent, severity, and risk factors in Arab and Jewish middle-aged women. J Cardiometab Syndr 2008;3(1):26-29.
(96) Kleinhaus K, Perrin MC, Manor O, Friedlander Y, Calderon-Margalit R, Harlap S, et al. Paternal age and twinning in the Jerusalem Perinatal Study. Eur J Obstet Gynecol Reprod Biol 2008;141(2):119-122.
(97) Friedlander Y, Paltiel O, Manor O, Deutsch L, Yanetz R, Calderon-Margalit R, et al. Birthweight of Offspring and Mortality of Parents: The Jerusalem Perinatal Study Cohort. Ann Epidemiol 2007;17(11):914-922.
(98) Rosen L, Manor O, Engelhard D, Zuker D. Erratum: Design of the Jerusalem Handwashing Study: Meeting the challenges of a preschool-based public health intervention trial (Clinical Trials (2006) 3, (376-384)). Clin Trials 2007;4(4):475.
(99) Soskolne V, Marie S, Manor O. Beliefs, recommendations and intentions are important explanatory factors of mammography screening behavior among Muslim Arab women in Israel. Health Educ Res 2007;22(5):665-676.
(100) Peyser A, Weil YA, Brocke L, Sela Y, Mosheiff R, Mattan Y, et al. A prospective, randomised study comparing the percutaneous compression plate and the compression hip screw for the treatment of intertrochanteric fractures of the hip. J Bone Jt Surg Ser B 2007;89(9):1210-1217.
(101) Jaffe DH, Manor O, Eisenbach Z, Neumark YD. The Protective Effect of Marriage on Mortality in a Dynamic Society. Ann Epidemiol 2007;17(7):540-547.
(102) Calderon-Margalit R, Friedlander Y, Yanetz R, Deutsch L, Manor O, Harlap S, et al. Late stillbirths and long-term mortality of mothers. Obstet Gynecol 2007;109(6):1301-1308.
(103) Harlap S, Davies AM, Deutsch L, Calderon-Margalit R, Manor O, Paltiel O, et al. The Jerusalem Perinatal Study cohort, 1964-2005: Methods and a review of the main results. Paediatr Perinat Epidemiol 2007;21(3):256-273.
(104) Paltiel O, Friedlander Y, Deutsch L, Yanetz R, Calderon-Margalit R, Tiram E, et al. The interval between cancer diagnosis among mothers and offspring in a population-based cohort. Fam Cancer 2007;6(1):121-129.
(105) Jefferis BJMH, Manor O, Power C. Social gradients in binge drinking and abstaining: Trends in a cohort of British adults. J Epidemiol Community Health 2007;61(2):150-153.
(106) Samuels-Kalow ME, Funai EF, Buhimschi C, Norwitz E, Perrin M, Calderon-Margalit R, et al. Prepregnancy body mass index, hypertensive disorders of pregnancy, and long-term maternal mortality. Am J Obstet Gynecol 2007;197(5):490.e1-490.e6.
(107) Harlap S, Paltiel O, Friedlander Y, Ronit C-, Deutsch L, Kleinhaus KR, et al. Prostate cancer in fathers with fewer male offspring: The jerusalem perinatal study cohort. J Natl Cancer Inst 2007;99(1):77-81.
(108) Rosen LJ, Manor O, Engelhard D, Zucker D. Design of the Jerusalem Handwashing Study: Meeting the challenges of a preschool-based public health intervention trial. Clin Trials 2006;3(4):376-384.
(109) Rosen L, Manor O, Engelhard D, Zucker D. In defense of the randomized controlled trial for health promotion research. Am J Public Health 2006;96(7):1181-1186.
(110) Jaffe DH, Eisenbach Z, Neumark YD, Manor O. Effects of husbands' and wives' education on each other's mortality. Soc Sci Med 2006;62(8):2014-2023.
(111) Abeid SA, Wishnizer N, Szold A, Liebergal M, Manor O. Erratum: The influence of surgically-induced weight loss on the knee joint (Obesity Surgery (2005) 15 (1437-1442)). Obes Surg 2006;16(4):530.
(112) Parsons TJ, Power C, Manor O. Longitudinal physical activity and diet patterns in the 1958 British birth cohort. Med Sci Sports Exerc 2006;38(3):547-554.
(113) Parsons TJ, Manor O, Power C. Physical activity and change in body mass index from adolescence to mid-adulthood in the 1958 British cohort. Int J Epidemiol 2006;35(1):197-204.
(114) Power C, Jefferis BJMH, Manor O, Hertzman C. The influence of birth weight and socioeconomic position on cognitive development: Does the early home and learning environment modify their effects? J Pediatr 2006;148(1):54-61.
(115) Rosen L, Manor O, Engelhard D, Brody D, Rosen B, Peleg H, et al. Can a handwashing intervention make a difference? Results from a randomized controlled trial in Jerusalem preschools. Prev Med 2006;42(1):27-32.
(116) Hochner-Celnikier D, Manor O, Garbi B, Chajek-Shaul T. Gender gap in cerebrovascular accidents: Comparison of the extent, severity, and risk factors in men and women aged 45-65. Int J Fertil Women's Med 2005;50(3):122-128.
(117) Jaffe DH, Eisenbach Z, Neumark YD, Manor O. Does one's own and one's spouse's education affect overall and cause-specific mortality in the elderly? Int J Epidemiol 2005;34(6):1409-1416.
(118) Jaffe DH, Eisenbach Z, Neumark YD, Manor O. Does living in a religiously affiliated neighborhood lower mortality? Ann Epidemiol 2005;15(10):804-810.
(119) Cahan A, Gilon D, Manor O, Paltiel O. Clinical experience did not reduce the variance in physicians' estimates of pretest probability in a cross-sectional survey. J Clin Epidemiol 2005;58(11):1211-1216.
(120) Peyser A, Weil Y, Brocke L, Manor O, Mosheiff R, Liebergall M. Percutaneous compression plating versus compression hip screw fixation for the treatment of intertrochanteric hip fractures. Injury 2005;36(11):1343-1349.
(121) Friedlander Y, Vatta M, Sotoodehnia N, Sinnreich R, Li H, Manor O, et al. Possible association of the human KCNE1 (minK) gene and QT interval in healthy subjects: Evidence from association and linkage analyses in Israeli families. Ann Hum Genet 2005;69(6):645-656.
(122) Parsons TJ, Power C, Manor O. Physical activity, television viewing and body mass index: A cross-sectional analysis from childhood to adulthood in the 1958 British cohort. Int J Obes 2005;29(10):1212-1221.
(123) Jefferis BJMH, Power C, Manor O. Adolescent drinking level and adult binge drinking in a national birth cohort. Addiction 2005;100(4):543-549.
(124) Jaffe DH, Eisenbach Z, Neumark YD, Manor O. Individual, household and neighborhood socioeconomic status and mortality: A study of absolute and relative deprivation. Soc Sci Med 2005;60(5):989-997.
(125) Shalev RS, Manor O, Gross-Tsur V. Developmental dyscalculia: A prospective six-year follow-up. Dev Med Child Neurol 2005;47(2):121-125.
(126) Parsons TJ, Manor O, Power C. Changes in diet and physical activity in the 1990s in a large British sample (1958 birth cohort). Eur J Clin Nutr 2005;59(1):49-56.
(127) Liebergall-Wischnitzer M, Hochner-Celnikier D, Lavy Y, Manor O, Arbel R, Paltiel O. Paula method of circular muscle exercises for urinary stress incontinence - A clinical trial. Int Urogynecol J Pelvic Floor Dysfunct 2005;16(5):345-351.
(128) Li L, Manor O, Power C. Are inequalities in height narrowing? Comparing effects of social class on height in two generations. Arch Dis Child 2004;89(11):1018-1023.
(129) Manor O, Eisenbach Z, Friedlander Y, Kark JD. Educational differentials in mortality from cardiovascular disease among men and women: The Israel Longitudinal Mortality Study. Ann Epidemiol 2004;14(7):453-460.
(130) Manor O, Zucker DM. Small sample inference for the fixed effects in the mixed linear model. Comput Stat Data Anal 2004;46(4):801-817.
(131) Li L, Manor O, Power C. Early environment and child-to-adult growth trajectories in the 1958 British birth cohort. Am J Clin Nutr 2004;80(1):185-192.
(132) Jefferis BJMH, Power C, Graham H, Manor O. Changing social gradients in cigarette smoking and cessation over two decades of adult follow-up in a British birth cohort. J Public Health (United Kingdom) 2004;26(1):13-18.
(133) Jefferis BJMH, Power C, Graham H, Manor O. Effects of Childhood Socioeconomic Circumstances on Persistent Smoking. Am J Public Health 2004;94(2):279-285.
(134) Jefferis B, Graham H, Manor O, Power C. Cigarette consumption and socio-economic circumstances in adolescence as predictors of adult smoking. Addiction 2003;98(12):1765-1772.
(135) Power C, Li L, Manor O, Davey Smith G. Combination of low birth weight and high adult body mass index: At what age is it established and what are its determinants? J Epidemiol Community Health 2003;57(12):969-973.
(136) Cahan A, Gilon D, Manor O, Paltiel O. Probabilistic reasoning and clinical decision-making: Do doctors overestimate diagnostic probabilities? QJM Mon J Assoc Phys 2003;96(10):763-769.
(137) Power C, Manor O, Matthews S. Child to adult socioeconomic conditions and obesity in a national cohort. Int J Obes 2003;27(9):1081-1086.
(138) Parsons TJ, Power C, Manor O. Infant feeding and obesity through the lifecourse. Arch Dis Child 2003;88(9):793-794.
(139) Manor O, Eisenbach Z. Mortality after spousal loss: Are there socio-demographic differences? Soc Sci Med 2003;56(2):405-413.
(140) Manor O, Matthews S, Power C. Health selection: The role of inter- and intra-generational mobility on social inequalities in health. Soc Sci Med 2003;57(11):2217-2227.
(141) Pella D, Dubnov G, Singh RB, Sharma R, Berry EM, Manor O. Effects of an Indo-Mediterranean diet on the omega-6/omega-3 ratio in patients at high risk of coronary artery disease: the Indian paradox. World Rev Nutr Diet 2003;92:74-80.
(142) Manor O. Teaching statistics in schools of public health. Public Health Rev 2002;30(1-4):209-215.
(143) Gross-Tsur V, Shalev RS, Badihi N, Manor O. Efficacy of Methylphenidate in patients with Cerebral Palsy and attention-deficit hyperactivity disorder (ADHD). J Child Neurol 2002;17(12):863-866.
(144) Power C, Stansfeld SA, Matthews S, Manor O, Hope S. Childhood and adulthood risk factors for socio-economic differentials in psychological distress: Evidence from the 1958 British birth cohort. Soc Sci Med 2002;55(11):1989-2004.
(145) Singh RB, Dubnov G, Niaz MA, Ghosh S, Singh R, Rastogi SS, et al. Effect of an Indo-Mediterranean diet on progression of coronary artery disease in high risk patients (Indo-Mediterranean Diet Heart Study): A randomised single-blind trial. Lancet 2002;360(9344):1455-1461.
(146) Power C, Manor O, Li L. Are inequalities in height underestimated by adult social position? Effects of changing social structure and height selection in a cohort study. Br Med J 2002;325(7356):131-134.
(147) Hochner-Celnikier D, Manor O, Gotzman O, Lotan H, Chajek-Shaul T. Gender gap in coronary artery disease: Comparison of the extent, severity and risk factors in men and women aged 45-65 years. Cardiology 2002;97(1):18-23.
(148) Parsons TJ, Power C, Manor O. Fetal and early life growth and body mass index from birth to early adulthood in 1958 British cohort: Longitudinal study. BMJ 2001;323(7325):1331-1335.
(149) Hertzman C, Power C, Matthews S, Manor O. Using an interactive framework of society and lifecourse to explain self-rated health in early adulthood. Soc Sci Med 2001;53(12):1575-1585.
(150) Manor O, Matthews S, Power C. Self-rated health and limiting longstanding illness: Inter-relationships with morbidity in early adulthood. Int J Epidemiol 2001;30(3):600-607.
(151) Manor O, Shalev RS, Joseph A, Gross-Tsur V. Arithmetic skills in kindergarten children with developmental language disorders. Eur J Paediatr Neurol 2001;5(2):71-77.
(152) Shalev RS, Manor O, Kerem B, Ayali M, Badichi N, Friedlander Y, et al. Developmental dyscalculia is a familial learning disability. J Learn Disabil 2001;34(1):59-65.
(153) Shalev RS, Auerbach J, Manor O, Gross-Tsur V. Developmental dyscalculia: Prevalence and prognosis. Eur Child Adolesc Psychiatry 2000;9(SUPPL. 2):II58-II64.
(154) Zucker DM, Lieberman O, Manor O. Improved small sample inference in the mixed linear model: Bartlett correction and adjusted likelihood. J R Stat Soc Ser B Stat Methodol 2000;62(4):827-838.
(155) Manor O, Matthews S, Power C. Dichotomous or categorical response? Analysing self-rated health and lifetime social class. Int J Epidemiol 2000;29(1):149-157.
(156) Power C, Li L, Manor O. A prospective study of limiting longstanding illness in early adulthood. Int J Epidemiol 2000;29(1):131-139.
(157) Manor O, Israeli A, Friedlander Y, Eisenbach Z. Mortality differentials among women: The Israel Longitudinal Mortality Study. Soc Sci Med 2000;51(8):1175-1188.
(158) Power C, Manor O, Matthews S. The duration and timing of exposure: Effects of socioeconomic environment on adult health. Am J Public Health 1999;89(7):1059-1065.
(159) Matthews S, Manor O, Power C. Social inequalities in health: Are there gender differences? Soc Sci Med 1999;48(1):49-60.
(160) Manor O, Eisenbach Z, Peritz E, Friedlander Y. Mortality differentials among Israeli men. Am J Public Health 1999;89(12):1807-1813.
(161) Kandel A, Manor O, Klein Y, Fluss S. ATM traffic management and congestion control using fuzzy logic. IEEE Trans Syst Man Cybern Pt C Appl Rev 1999;29(3):474-480.
(162) Hubert A, Peretz T, Manor O, Kaduri L, Wienberg N, Lerer I, et al. The Jewish Ashkenazi founder mutations in the BRCA1/BRCA2 genes are not found at an increased frequency in Ashkenazi patients with prostate cancer . Am J Hum Genet 1999;65(3):921-924.
(163) Zilber N, Manor O, Inzelberg R, Kahana E, Korczyn AD. A statistical method for quantitative evaluation of the progression of chronic diseases: The mean score graph (MSG). Stat Med 1998;17(20):2395-2403.
(164) Power C, Matthews S, Manor O. Inequalities in self-rated health: Explanations from different stages of life. Lancet 1998;351(9108):1009-1014.
(165) Manor O. Bernoulli thinning of a Markov renewal process. Appl Stochastic Models Data Anal 1998;14(2-3):229-240.
(166) Shalev RS, Manor O, Auerbach J, Gross-Tsur V. Persistence of developmental dyscalculia: What counts?: Results from a 3-year prospective follow-up study. J Pediatr 1998;133(3):358-362.
(167) Eisenbach Z, Manor O, Peritz E, Hite Y. The Israel Longitudinal Mortality Study - Differential mortality in Israel 1983-1992: Objectives, materials, methods and preliminary results. Isr J Med Sci 1997;33(12):794-807.
(168) Manor O, Matthews S, Power C. Comparing measures of health inequality. Soc Sci Med 1997;45(5):761-771.
(169) Power C, Hertzman C, Matthews S, Manor O. Social differences in health: Life-cycle effects between ages 23 and 33 in the 1958 British birth cohort. Am J Public Health 1997;87(9):1499-1506.
(170) Gross-Tsur V, Manor O, van der Meere J, Joseph A, Shalev RS. Epilepsy and attention deficit hyperactivity disorder: is methylphenidate safe and effective? J Pediatr 1997;130(4):670-674.
(171) Gross-Tsur V, Manor O, Van Der Meere J, Joseph A, Shalev RS. Epilepsy and attention deficit hyperactivity disorder: Is methylphenidate safe and effective? J Pediatr 1997;130(1):40-44.
(172) Gross-Tsur V, Auerbach J, Manor O, Shalev RS. Developmental dyscalculia: Cognitive, emotional and behavioral manifestations. ANAE APPROCHE NEUROPSYCHOL APPRENTISS ENFANT 1996;8(39-40):132-136.
(173) Power C, Matthews S, Manor O. Inequalities in self rated health in the 1958 birth cohort: Lifetime social circumstances or social mobility? BMJ 1996;313(7055):449-453.
(174) Manor O, Kark JD. A comparative study of four methods for analysing repeated measures data. Stat Med 1996;15(11):1143-1159.
(175) Gross-Tsur V, Manor O, Shalev RS. Developmental dyscalculia: Prevalence and demographic features. Dev Med Child Neurol 1996;38(1):25-33.
(176) Frucht-Pery J, Solomon A, Doron R, Ever-Hadani P, Manor O, Shapiro M. Efficacy of iontophoresis in the rat cornea. GRAEFE'S ARCH CLIN EXP OPHTHALMOL 1996;234(12):765-769.
(177) Kark JD, Shemi G, Friedlander Y, Martin O, Manor O, Blondheim SH. Does religious observance promote health? Mortality in secular vs religious Kibbutzim in Israel. Am J Public Health 1996;86(3):341-346.
(178) Kaplan P, Mazur A, Manor O, Charrow J, Esplin J, Gribble TJ, et al. Acceleration of retarded growth in children with disease after treatment with alglucerase. J Pediatr 1996;129(1):149-153.
(179) Zakay-Rones Z, Varsano N, Zlotnik M, Manor O, Regev L, Schlesinger M, et al. Inhibition of Several Strains of Influenza Virus in Vitro and Reduction of Symptoms by an Elderberry Extract (Sambucus nigra L.) during an Outbreak of Influenza B Panama. J Altern Complement Med 1995;1(4):361-369.
(180) Power C, Manor O. Asthma, enuresis, and chronic illness: Long term impact on height. Arch Dis Child 1995;73(4):298-304.
(181) Gross-Tsur V, Shalev RS, Manor O, Amir N. Developmental right-hemisphere syndrome: clinical spectrum of the nonverbal learning disability. J Learn Disabil 1995;28(2):80-86.
(182) Kark JD, Manor O, Goldman S, Berry EM. Stability of red blood cell membrane fatty acid composition after acute myocardial infarction. J Clin Epidemiol 1995;48(7):889-895.
(183) Shalev RS, Manor O, Amir N, Wertman-Elad R, Gross-Tsur V. Developmental Dyscalculia and Brain Laterality. Cortex 1995;31(2):357-365.
(184) Shimonovitz S, Ron M, Manor O, Har-Nir R, Hochner-Celnikier D. Do spermatozoa secrete motility enhancing factor? Fertil Steril 1995;63(5):1083-1087.
(185) Ever-Hadani P, Seidman DS, Manor O, Harlap S. Breast feeding in Israel: Maternal factors associated with choice and duration. J Epidemiol Community Health 1994;48(3):281-285.
(186) BEN‐YAKIR D, MUMCUOGLU KY, MANOR O, OCHANDA J, GALUN R. Immunization of rabbits with a midgut extract of the human body louse Pediculus humanus humanus: the effect of induced resistance on the louse population. Med Vet Entomol 1994;8(2):114-118.
(187) Mumcuoglu KY, Burgan I, Ioffe-Uspensky I, Manor O. Rhipicephalus sanguineus: Observations on the parasitic stage on dogs in the Negev Desert of Israel. Exp Appl Acarol 1993;17(11):793-798.
(188) Gross-Tsur V, Manor O, Shalev RS. Developmental dyscalculia and the brain. Harefuah 1993;124(12):779-781.
(189) Rosenfeld J, Manor O, Mumcuoglu KY. Relationship of sociodemographic variables and head-lice infestation among elementary school children in bet shemesh. Isr J Zool 1993;39(2):177-183.
(190) Gross-Tsur V, Manor O, Shalev RS. Developmental dyscalculia, gender, and the brain. Arch Dis Child 1993;68(4):510-512.
(191) Shalev R, Manor O, Amir N, Gross-Tsur V. The acquisition of arithmetic in normal children: Assessment by a cognitive model of dyscalculia. Dev Med Child Neurol 1993;35(7):593-601.
(192) Mumcuoglu KY, Miller J, Manor O, Ben-Yshai F, Klaus S. The prevalence of ectoparasites in Ethiopian immigrants. Isr J Med Sci 1993;29(6-7):371-373.
(193) Power C, Manor O. Explaining social class differences in psychological health among young adults: a longitudinal perspective. Soc Psychiatry Psychiatr Epidemiol 1992;27(6):284-291.
(194) Hibbett A, Fogelman K, Manor O. Occupational outcomes of truancy. Br J Educ Psychol 1990;60:Pt 1/.
(195) HIBBETT A, FOGELMAN K, MANOR O. OCCUPATIONAL OUTCOMES OF TRUANCY. Br J Educ Psychol 1990;60(1):23-36.
(196) Fogelman KR, Manor O. Smoking in pregnancy and development into early adulthood. Obstet Gynecol Surv 1989;44(8):598-600.
(197) Fogelman KR, Manor O. Smoking in pregnancy and development into early adulthood. Br Med J 1988;297(6658):1233-1236.